Post the first trophy you earned in the last new game you started

I apologise if a thread like this already exists but I couldn't find one.

In the same vein of the "post the last trophy you earned" thread, the point here is to post the first trophy you earned in the last new game you started.

It would be good to write down a few words about your opinion in the game and how much work the first trophy was; this last thing can be important to people who want to start a lot of games in a short time.

For me:

La48221.png

2Le660eb.png

:bronze:Welcome to the Jungle - Started playing the game.

Time and effort until first trophy: None at all; the trophy unlocks once the intro cinematic ends (or when you click through it) and the main screen is displayed.

Thoughts on game: I'm not that into fighting games but this one is decent enough, I guess. Certainly it's more enjoyable than PlayStation All-Stars, which I've been playing at the same time. I stopped looking at the stories for the arcade sets, though, as it's all very confusing and silly - not to mention stupid, this is a fighting game in which demons are hunted and humans are devoured yet the outro wants to make it painfully clear that none of the characters actually kill the big bad once they get the chance. Wait, wut?

• Like 2

Just now, BillyHorrible said:

Haven't played that game yet, only Ratchet game I played was the reboot :)

I'm guessing it's an unmissible shortly into the game though.

Yes, its for finishing prologue. I wanted to write something about the game too but I just started it so dont know much about it other than the opinions I red about it on the internet.

12 minutes ago, Saionji said:

Yes, its for finishing prologue. I wanted to write something about the game too but I just started it so dont know much about it other than the opinions I red about it on the internet.

Well, what are your first impressions? Have you played any other Ratchet games you can compare your first impressions to?

2 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

Well, what are your first impressions? Have you played any other Ratchet games you can compare your first impressions to?

Time and effort put into it: It just popped out of nowhere, I didnt knew there was a trophy for finishing tutorial until it popped so no effort at all.

First impressions: After experimental R&C All 4 One and FFA this looks more promising like A Crack in Time which would be a full fledged new R&C game and a very good one as well. I cant wait to play more of it :)

• Like 1

Le44c63.png

17La9267d.png

:bronze:It's Only a Flesh Wound

Kill your first Fleshpound

Time and effort until first trophy: Self explanatory, killed a zombie and the trophy was mine! No effort at all.

Thoughts on game: I am really enjoying this game at the moment, despite what I've seen people are saying about it (I think). Only issue is the MP Servers. Can't get into a lobby at all, or do a private game with my friends, and we really wanna play it together because it seems like a right laugh.

30 minutes ago, Saionji said:

Lde7037.png

2L41e1db.png

:bronze:Leap for Your Life
Grav-Leap to the Thug ship circling the Nebulox Seven.

Some trophies will be really obvious like this one :P

I love Ratchet and Clank, but when I went to play through this on challenge mode, I went through a shortcut glitch on a planet that caused me to glitch the game out, so that I've become stuck in this area on the planet because I don't have the upgrades/device to progress, plus it wouldn't play the next cut-scene in that area. This forces me to delete my save file, start the game from scratch, play through the entire game, get all the gold bolts, and finally level all my weapons to level 6. I don't know if I got the patience for that at the moment. ?

• Like 3

spacer.pngLa03faa.png

3L80d5d6.png

Picky Eater
Examine all breakfast options

Time and effort until first trophy: Does not take long at all for this one. Maybe about two minutes into the game. 

Thoughts on game:  I had no idea what to expect going into this. However, I have spent I think about 5-6 hours in this game so far with all the dialog and characters. It is quirky like I expect a Double Fine game to be, and the story is weird. I am enjoying it though. 

• Like 2

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh, like a bean dive thread! I can get behind this- I always look for games to start to keep my trophy streak going even when I don't have alot of time.

Yasai Ninja

Prisoners 

You get this trophy for beating the first level. It's not overly difficult, but the level is kinda hard to follow and my partner and I got lost quite a bit. I would say it took about 20ish minutes to do. You can also get this solo.

• 1 month later...