How have people got the game early?

HeyJackyB

With Horizon Zero Dawn, i got 1 day before the official release... I pre ordered online, and they start shipping before the release date, for the game dont arrive too late. It is a usual practice from any gaming stores. Its why you see some people have acess to the game before the release, or is a reviewer, youtuber, someone they want to give a free copie of the game.

I hope my comes tomorrow, but later in this day i will come confirm it :D

Edited by Natsuu24

To be honest it doesn't really bother me. The release date IS the release date. You just gotta be patient. I was hoping to have current game finished before it released but it doesn't seem possible now. I'm torn between finishing the game or abandoning it! 

On 6/28/2017 at 4:25 AM, Xionx said:

Im not overthinking anything.

But if it is to complicated what I and other people try to tell you than i put it simple:

You just jealous that other ppl get something befor you, so you call them moron and start to cry like a baby . So grow up and chill a little bit.

Jealous? Yeah. Your the one who needs to grow up and please "chill a little bit" you salty boy.

I kinda have to agree with him. I hate it when people get the game earlier than me. The reason being is because I want to show up on the "First 50 achievers" However, it's difficult to get the first 50 achievers for a platinum because all these ♥s keep getting the game early and obtaining the platinum before I do. That shit is annoying. 

30 minutes ago, BadTitanSlayer said:

I kinda have to agree with him. I hate it when people get the game earlier than me. The reason being is because I want to show up on the "First 50 achievers" However, it's difficult to get the first 50 achievers for a platinum because all these 2665.pngs keep getting the game early and obtaining the platinum before I do. That shit is annoying. 

Yeah true, but if everyone gets the game tomorrow, who's to say you'll still be in the top 50? :D

But yeah, I know the feeling there, I'd like to be the same... but then again, I'm also lazy with games, so I doubt it would happen for me anyway xD

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Yeah true, but if everyone gets the game tomorrow, who's to say you'll still be in the top 50? :D

But yeah, I know the feeling there, I'd like to be the same... but then again, I'm also lazy with games, so I doubt it would happen for me anyway xD

Laziness is my main reason for my low completion percentage as well...lol. Trying to be better about finishing what I start but I left a messy trail when I first started playing on PS3.

Anyway, my copy of the Crash trilogy should arrive tomorrow if the shipping estimate holds true. Best Buy has shipped me a handful of games a day early this year and it looks like I can add this game to that list.

1 minute ago, Killbomb said:

Laziness is my main reason for my low completion percentage as well...lol. Trying to be better about finishing what I start but I left a messy trail when I first started playing on PS3.

Anyway, my copy of the Crash trilogy should arrive tomorrow if the shipping estimate holds true. Best Buy has shipped me a handful of games a day early this year and it looks like I can add this game to that list.

I get to go in and get mine tomorrow, rather early too, 8 in the morning instead of the usual 9... they said they're opening at 8 for said game :D

10 hours ago, Nexuds121 said:

Jealous? Yeah. Your the one who needs to grow up and please "chill a little bit" you salty boy.

So you pretty much throw same words at me that i said to you? Makes no sense , because im not salty or angry or anything ^_^.

Im 28 btw so i dont think im growing that much anymore. But few days ago i felt a small pain in my left knee , maybe it was growing pains. Would be nice because im just 1m 75 cm tall.

I would love to talk more about growing or not growing , chilling or not chilling , salting or not salting , But i think its to much Off topic . 

So cya.

On ‎28‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 5:44 AM, Nexuds121 said:
On ‎28‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 4:39 AM, giggedy said:

These people get the game FOR FREE. YOU PAY FOR IT. Who is the moron?

What?

You are calling them stupid for not paying for something that most of us have to pay for. They don't sound like morons