Who's your favorite SAO heroine?

Alantor32

Since I started playing SAO Hollow Fragment and platinumed SAO Re Hollow Fragment, I quickly fell in love with Sword Art Online because it reminded me of Dot Hack. And I want to know if there are SAO fans here of both the light novels and anime. If so, who's your favorite SAO heroine? Mine would be Asuna because she will and always will be the main heroine of SAO while my second favorite SAO heroine is Suguha because she's a supporting heroine.

• Like 1

That's easy, Sinon of course! :P

NGEjJzX.png

9ETlhBe.png

I also enjoyed SAO because I watched/played .hack when I was younger (I'm looking forward to the PS4 remaster of the G.U. series :yay:). I've played/platinumed both Re Hollow Fragment & Lost Song, I also watched the anime series, personally I thought the story for the games (mainly Hollow Fragment) were way better than the anime. Honestly I'd like to see a remake of the anime but with the game's story. :D

• Like 1

Easily has to be Asuna for me. She's just so badass in every scene she is in and imo she is just as much the protagonist as Kirito. I'd probably say Silica takes my 2nd place because I mean lets face it; She controls a freaking mini-dragon. Plus whenever I've seen her in the anime and from what I've played of Re: Hollow Fragments story; it seems like she has interesting character development.

Also for the record...Yui is adorable.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/5/2017 at 4:25 AM, JaM said:

Inb4Satoshipost

Kirito-kun #1 at your service :awesome: 

SSS Class: Silica-tan, Yuuki

S Class: Sinon, Premiere

A+ Class: Yui, Kotone

A Class: Yuna, Liz

B+ Class: Alice, Argo

B Class: Strea

C Class: Leafa, Asuna

Trash Tier: Klein

tl;dr: Silica-tan best girl. Aoi Yuuki best seiyuu.

For those who like Asuna.

ec9.gif

:awesome: 

• Like 2