Issues with PS messages?

Since earlier this afternoon, I've been having all sorts of issues sending messages on PSN. Some send, some don't. Some don't show up on my console, but they do my message app. And sometimes the messages disappear and reappear. Am I the only one having this problem?

Edited by ShadowStar83x

I previously had an issue like this where my incoming messages would show on my phone app but not on my actual ps4, well, let me rephrase that, they would show on my ps4, in my inbox, but there wouldn't be an on-screen prompt that I just received a message..all my notifications were turned on aswell, so with that being said, I should have received an alert, but I didnt, then I updated to the latest firmware and all was fixed

6 hours ago, ShadowStar83x said:

Since earlier this afternoon, I've been having all sorts of issues sending messages on PSN. Some send, some don't. Some don't show up on my console, but they do my message app. And sometimes the messages disappear and reappear. Am I the only one having this problem?

I don't have a phone so no app. But otherwise I have the same. Message disappear and reappear later if a new message has been received. Received messages sometimes don't show up at all, and I have to read the notification section on the ps4 to read the message. And it will appear way later in the messages. The vita and ps4 sometimes are in sync with the disappearing and reappearing and sometimes they are not. And scrolling up to see what I missed, makes even more messages disappear, only to reappear later for some reason.

I was having the same issue yesterday when I was messaging somebody on the PS. I thought the message hadn't sent but it actually did. There is just a delay in seeing the message on the senders end. Don't think there is a delay in the message actually been sent though.