Season 2 was announced yesterday!

Soufwar

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
On 9/18/2017 at 4:42 PM, DennisWilles said:

After how they screwed up TWD season 3 I'm a little worried the same will happen here. They're working on too much at once and the result are half-assed games that could have been fantastic. If only they dropped the Minecraft and Batman shit.

I understand why they would drop Minecraft because the story isn't as emotional and good as the other ones and believe me, I platinumed Minecraft story mode on ps4 then on ps3 and then Minecraft story mode season 2 so yeah it wasn't they're best game but it was the only kid/family-friendly game of their episodic games they made like batman, walking dead and wolf among us are all M rated so is game of thrones and also I think tales from the borderlands. It was my first telltale game so I thought it was good but after playing Game of Thrones and both batmans they made wow is Minecraft story mode bad compared to them but it was still alright but dropping Batman come on you have to try it, it's not bad sure it's weird sometimes but I think they should drop Minecraft only not Batman. (BTW I know you wrote it 3 years and 4 months ago but I just wanted to explain stuff and yeah.)

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...