All Collectibles Guide Videos (Treasures, Hoysala Tokens, Photos, Conversations, & Gun Locations) [Completed!]

rubhen925

Nice effort and something I myself would not be able to do but you could change "All Collectibles Guide Videos" to "Collectibles guide in progress" Seen it goes up to Chapter 9

If you want more views on youtube I would also put in the video itself what collectibles or photo op is been collected (seen that there are guides out there already with that on the videos). It's just my 5 cent opinion. But I will still try and support your channel. Thanks for the effort

Edited by DF007gamer

1) MoneyShotxox - Thanks for the support! Also the game is awesome! Enjoy it when you get to play it

2) Dark69knight - I tried making everything into one video, and adobe premiere kept crashing so I had to cut them into chapters..... I lost 2 days of progress trying to get that thing to work :/

3) DF007gamer. Thanks for the input. I did leave a timeline in the video description on youtube. I have moved that timeline here as well now. Thanks

On 8/22/2017 at 5:17 PM, rubhen925 said:

1) MoneyShotxox - Thanks for the support! Also the game is awesome! Enjoy it when you get to play it

2) Dark69knight - I tried making everything into one video, and adobe premiere kept crashing so I had to cut them into chapters..... I lost 2 days of progress trying to get that thing to work :/

3) DF007gamer. Thanks for the input. I did leave a timeline in the video description on youtube. I have moved that timeline here as well now. Thanks

No worries. I know the effort it takes to do things like this. I have a twitter account with 46.8k followers (@Spursfinest) and I'm always learning on how to do things on social media. Keep it up and I will be using your guide as soon as I buy the game. Well done:yay:

I'm glad you guys are finding the guide useful :)

Make it more satisfying when all that I spent means something now!

I'm also working on the trophy guide and videos. Should be done by the end of the weekend. I got sick the last two severely so I couldn't really do much or concentrate. Sorry guys

Thanks for the nice comment. I try my best. My guides are a bit late, because I have university grad work and stuff, but I'm slowly trying to take more effort into the channel :) My friends and many of the devs have been supportive so I'll do my best to bring more guides in the future. Also want to thank PowerPyx himself for giving me the opportunity to work with him on Nioh. Learned a lot from him!

Cheers.

Enjoy you hunt with the Platinum!