Leaderboards showing only 1 person

TVippy

So the leaderboards ARE "broken"? I came here to specifically ask what was going on with them. I have 100+ friends on the list, yet only ONE is showing on the leaderboards. I refuse to believe only one of all of them played this game.

22 minutes ago, BlueDragonRR said:

Took a look and they seem normal to me. Screenshot?

Oh you mean people that should be on it but are not. Hmm...the last person marked as earning a trophy is on the JC3 leaderboard in the correct place.

I'm pretty sure he means the in-game leaderboards, not PSNP's.

I'm seeing a similar problem. I have the extended leaderboard turned on, and when I first started playing I was seeing the scores of other people not my friends. But now I'm only seeing the one friend I have who has played this game.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 22.09.2017 at 5:18 PM, cycoivan said:

I've already used the workaround, but I noticed last night that all of my friends were showing up on the leaderboards, so maybe Avalanche fixed the issue?

Seems like they didn't fix anything, but sometimes friends (not all still) do pop up on your leaderboards.

• 1 month later...
On 24.12.2017 at 7:16 PM, StoRmAreA said:

for me they are reverse broken, they show people which i deleted from the FL long ago.

Don't you hate it when a dev adds some online functionality into their game, then abandons the game completely, leaving the oftentimes broken functionality?

• Like 1