VS Master trophy

fisty123

1 hour ago, ShiftaDeband said:

I’m not sure why nobody has this trophy. As someone who hasn’t played this game yet, what’s the hard part?

41 minutes ago, Aggreshun said:

At this point I would assume this does. The fact that some people have gotten 3 condors to beat all the secret characters but have not gotten all Vs. characters yet makes me feel like it does.

@ShiftaDebandthe hardest part of this game is getting 3 condors the rest is more grind then anything else.
The reason why no one has the plat yet is linked with Aggreshun has mentioned.
After you pass the game you have to Vs everyone again but you can only do one a day and if you lose well that's it until you see that person again (some reports of making a backup save before hand but I have yet to try that), its linked to server time not system time so changing your clock does not work.

The second issues with these one a day events is they do not always unlock it took me 5 days before I seen my first one where others got a few in a row right away but then there was a day where they got none.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well I've just beaten the 18th character for the 2nd time and no trophy. Fucking fuming. Bet I'm the only person it's glitched on aswell.

EDIT- Well as usual I have a rant then notice you have to beat the secret characters aswell to trigger both trophies. Seems dumb to me but oh well.

Edited by BEANO_BRFC

I guess they thought most folks would bag the three condors inside the 18 days

Maybe if they stopped putting mega/tornado/long combos on the open course everyday they might have been right!

Such a frustrating thing to get especially for duffers like me

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BEANO_BRFC said:

I'm starting the daunting task of attempting condors today. Not looking forward to the constant failure. Been playing over a month and still don't have an official hole in one yet. I must be crapper than I thought.

Good luck matey

assuming the conditions are ok today I will be putting in long session after work to try as well. Just the 3 condors for plat. If I keep chanting that then I might finally do it!

Finally platted yay!

Yesterday was a great day to bag the condors condition wise

Got all three in about 3 hours

Must have shaved the cup another dozen times too! 

Annoyingly I spotted I had missed one of the daily vs chars, but she showed up this morning and so the game is complete

So after a month of battling its finally done. Great game and just the final few trophs on the PS3 version and I will have the set

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2017 at 0:26 AM, The Red Death said:

strange... i beat all VS masters and all Revenge VS Masters and its not unlocking....does it mean i have to beat secert VS masters as well?

Yes.

The unlock requires getting three official condors. Just finished it today actually.

• 2 months later...

As it's clear that trophy requires revenge matches I want to ask something. Each day you have only one try and I already know that quitting game before the end of match while you know you're gonna lose is no go. Game will still count it as loss. However today I made a backup of savefile, lost revenge match and uploaded backup. Match was available, it was on the same course, similar rules but it was completely different boss. 

So has anyone tried it and may confirm that making backup before revenge match is reliable way around that silly one attempt per day limit?