Platinum is now OBTAINABLE! (Patch 1.05)

d1l2e3v4

The game got a patch yesterday, which included extra content, a few bug fixes - and the remaining glitched trophies are fixed aswell. 

Please keep in mind that if you've played the game before the 1.05 Patch and still have a active playthrough, there is a good chance that some sketches will not unlock correctly if you've already completed a trophy requirement before installing the 1.05 patch (A good example of this is the "Deep Hollow Hollerers" Trophy as its completion sketch was unobtainable. You have to do a new playthrough in order to earn that sketch.)

Now that this weird little game has finally been fixed, go out there and get that plat!

Edited by d1l2e3v4
  • Like 4

59 minutes ago, d1l2e3v4 said:

The game got a patch yesterday, which included extra content, a few bug fixes - and the remaining glitched trophies are fixed aswell. 

Please keep in mind that if you've played the game before the 1.05 Patch and still have a active playthrough, there is a good chance that some sketches will not unlock correctly if you've already completed a trophy requirement before installing the 1.05 patch (A good example of this is the "Deep Hollow Hollerers" Trophy as its completion sketch was unobtainable. You have to do a new playthrough in order to earn that sketch.)

Now that this weird little game has finally been fixed, go out there and get that plat!

Would love to play this game but will wait till someone actually gets the platinum

EDIT: nevermind I see one person got it today:lol::facepalm:

Edited by DF007gamer

4 minutes ago, DF007gamer said:

Would love to play this game but will wait till someone actually gets the platinum

EDIT: nevermind I see one person got it today:lol::facepalm:

You sure? I just looked and it said nobody has yet.

EDIT: I see it, but clicking on the plat says nobody has it. Guess site simply hasn't updated it.

Edited by Chansey

28 minutes ago, Miles_Warren said:

I'm interested to see what the rarity of this platinum will be now that the trophies are no longer glitched. Will it be an ultra rare plat? I imagine there will be a rush of trophy hunters running out to buy this game as we speak.

It's not too hard, but a lot of stuff is missable. I'm guessing it might be a UR/VR plat.

7 hours ago, ddracarys said:

Yay! I've had my eye out on this game for so long and have really wanted to play it. So glad the 100% is possible now.

Oddly enough, I haven't even played the game yet and I still have an urge to write the guide for this game. :dance:

I am working on a guide for the game, but i've definitely grinded to a halt recently due to my awful english grammar  along with a bunch of other things. :lol:

If you ever get around to playing the game and/or if you're interested in helping out with the guide, I would totally not mind that. :)

Edited by d1l2e3v4
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, d1l2e3v4 said:

I am working on a guide for the game, but i've definitely grinded to a halt recently due to my awful english grammar  along with a bunch of other things. :lol:

If you ever get around to playing the game and/or if you're interested in helping out with the guide, I would totally not mind that. :)

I'm definitely keen to help with the guide, but I don't think I'll be playing the game for a while. So either than helping with grammar, formatting and just general editorial sweeping, I'm useless with the details. Of course I've helped write guides for games I haven't played before though, I can always do a bit of research. :lol:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ddracarys said:

I'm definitely keen to help with the guide, but I don't think I'll be playing the game for a while. So either than helping with grammar, formatting and just general editorial sweeping, I'm useless with the details. Of course I've helped write guides for games I haven't played before though, I can always do a bit of research. :lol:

School 'n other things are keeping me away from working on it, but would be very much appreciated for you to help me out with it. I'll DM you when i get back to it. :)

3 hours ago, cottonbirds said:

Anyone have any details on the aforementioned extra content? I'm curious!

It's not that much. They have added the characters that Kickstarter Backers made during the KS-Campaign, which you'll see popping up in random locations over the course of the game - all with unique dialogue too. They also made a few minor changes for the dialogue in some story events if i'm correct, but am unable to check that right now. 

That should be it - as far as i know ;) 

Edited by d1l2e3v4
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, d1l2e3v4 said:

School 'n other things are keeping me away from working on it, but would be very much appreciated for you to help me out with it. I'll DM you when i get back to it. :)

It's not that much. They have added the characters that Kickstarter Backers made during the KS-Campaign, which you'll see popping up in random locations over the course of the game - all with unique dialogue too. They also made a few minor changes for the dialogue in some story events if i'm correct, but am unable to check that right now. 

That should be it - as far as i know ;) 

Oh, cool! I've been playing and I've seen a couple of those characters!

had no idea that this game have an unobtainable plat, been keeping my eyes on this game for it for a while to be in a price drop or something to pick it up, even though I never bought or backed up from buying a game due to easy Plat or have no Plat but if I bought a game and loved it so much then I might want to Plat it too if it's entered my favorite games list, and it will be so awkward to know that the trophies are bugged at that point.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...