Alvaro and the Abbey contract mission

I3e1ng

For the contract, you're supposed to kill every overseer and blind witches then strap Brother Cardoza to the chair.  I did that, but the contract is not showing as complete, so I went around trying to find overseers and witches I may have missed, but I didn't find any.  What am I doing wrong?  Is there any secret rooms I don't know about?

I had the same issue with this contract. I'm going to attempt it again on my second playthrough. 

If you press options and go to stats, it tells you the % of people you have killed. I could only get it to 94% . I even went around and killed all the people who were unconscious as well but after a couple of hours of looking around I gave up on it. 

The witch that was imprisoned that I freed mentioned something about a key on top of a giant painting that will unlock a restricted area.  Anyone know where this giant painting is?  Maybe this restricted area is where we can get the remaining kills?

Edited by tqpix

3 hours ago, tqpix said:

The witch that was imprisoned that I freed mentioned something about a key on top of a giant painting that will unlock a restricted area.  Anyone know where this giant painting is?  Maybe this restricted area is where we can get the remaining kills?

They key for the restricted area is on the top right side of the painting that is hanging next to the restricted area door on the left. But there aren't any enemies in that room, just a bone charm if I remember correctly! Hope that helps :)

• Like 1

There are 3 Overseers in an apartment that only spawn right at the end of the level, be sure not to miss them. There is indeed no one in the Witches Room, same for the locked Morgue room. All the enemies are fairly easy to find if you make a lot of noise to keep drawing them all out. Having said that I did struggle with this contract for a little while, eventually I went around and combed every room, finding 3 people unconscious on my way. Which is strange because I used spring razor traps and grenades all over the place, no idea how they ended up asleep and not dead. So even if you think you've killed everyone, double check their bodies.

When I finally had the contract pop up as complete my total killed was 57, although that probably includes civilians caught up in my grenade rampage since I've been told by someone they got Contract Complete at 54 kills.

I had the same issue, but like it said the contract you have to kill every single one. I just got the plat and have the same problem on my 2 walkthrough, may be tedious but just look around in every level, pretty sure someone are sleepy and not death like happens to me.

Perdon for my English, not my first language. ^^

Grenades can leave people unconscious instead of dead. If you use grenades , be sure and hit enemies with your sword to make sure they're dead.

There is one sleeping guy at the ground level. Hell wake up if you make noise.

The best advice I can give is to smash everything with your sword, and enemies will come to you.

I killed the imprisoned witch and she disappeared.

When I finished it, I had killed 58 people. Including the witch in the cell and the civilian that sends you to look for her fella. 

I ended the level with 96% kill ratio and 1% KO - which was Cordoza. Pretty much cleared the level room by room, floor by floor. Pain in the arse, but easily doable. 

I had the same issue last night, I think where I'd used 2 power void strikes outside on two different characters that went flying I was missing two bodies even though at least one (or maybe both) of them was considered to be killed as I'd gotten the final nudge trophy but I also hadn't taken on the contracts for that mission yet. Total kill ratio was stuck at 93%. Got the trophy today by restarting the mission, didn't kill or knock anyone out until after I got the contracts, and did some sneak kills outside the streets and did sneak kills until I got to the part where I took the guys face did the story bit to get the item, brought him to the chair in the basement straight after that, then went back to the top floor, and mostly headshot the witches by stealth until I was forced to fight the last two where I'd been detected and then once I killed Lena the contract became complete.

I had the same problem. I left brother Cardoza in the chair and then checked if everyone was dead. One of the overseers on the steps to the entrance was only unconscious. I killed him and the trophy popped. I didn't kill the witch or the civilian woman outside. Be sure to look for the woman's companion. There are 3 overseers in the building where he can be found. I killed them first.

Edited by mixtuf

Took me ages to find the last guy.... there was an overseer guy asleep on the steps as above, and the one who is asleep on the bed, I made a fuss on that floor so he came out to investigate.... Went back to check those three overseers who were trying to get into the bar who were all dead... 

Just basically spent an hour going over and over checking and rechecking that everyone was dead.

In the end it was one of the overseers who chat near the turtle statue near the main entrance, just up from the steps where that gut was asleep.

Thing is, i'm sure I had already checked him and not seen he was unconscious.

Best thing to do is be methodical and check after every encounter that everyone is killed before moving on :)

That being said, I used grenades in one room and one overseer was blown over a balcony to the floor below and was only unconscious lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is there a visual guide because I tried to kill everyone and did the mission twice but no luck. I have 96% kill ratio and 1% K.O (which is Cordoza). I used a visual guide which was on very hard and he completed the contract missions and I did the exact same as him but I was playing on easy for my 2nd run and I don't know whether that changes things or not. I have 56 kills and can't find the missing ones. I've already killed the one who's asleep on his bed

EDIT: Finally finished the contract! A guard was unconscious.

Edited by kishoukan

• 2 months later...
  • 5 years later...

I read this topic after getting the platinum ?

I searched everywhere and in the end there were 3 guards at the end of the Mission and a guard sleeping (missed it because of Shadow).

You can put the target on the chair before killing all ennemies, you will still get the contract finished when the last ennemy is killed.

You need to kill EVERY ENNEMIES in the Mission to succeed, even outside of the buildings.