Trophy//Thoughts?

3 hours ago, FlareZero said:

Thank you very much.

Ah another thing for anyone that knows the game, what I need to do on each episode before move to another one? I mean in volume 2 I can't finish volume 1 quest, right?

Quests and campaigns do no carry over from Volume 1 to 2, they have to be finished in 1

regarding the alchemy trophy it really doesn't specify weather or not its different items to get the achievement. couldn't you technically just keep crafting the level 1 spin blades infinitely and get the achievement?? i haven't tried it but wondering maybe?? lol trying to be lazy :D

12 hours ago, IRMaxi said:

regarding the alchemy trophy it really doesn't specify weather or not its different items to get the achievement. couldn't you technically just keep crafting the level 1 spin blades infinitely and get the achievement?? i haven't tried it but wondering maybe?? lol trying to be lazy :D

It is not. At the end of my Vol 1 run I purchased 100 Spin Kouga's from the Mac Anu X.D. Shop across from Canard and alchemized those to +5 for the trophy.

Edited by xAzureFlameGod
  • Like 1

I'm dumb. I forgot that Crimson VS is automatic. Every minute it 1 match, and you don't have to watch them. It's actually a lot funner than I remember playing with different deck setups too. Getting the 500 wins isn't going to be as big of a deal as I thought. Honestly, the only problematic trophies I'm seeing so far are the Animal Hunter, The World Famous, and Guild With Benefits trophies. Everything else should come pretty naturally just playing through the game. Except maybe The World: A Parody. Since I have no idea what's needed to unlock everything in that mode yet.

10 hours ago, xAzureFlameGod said:

It is not. At the end of my Vol 1 run I purchased 100 Spin Kouga's from the Mac Anu X.D. Shop across from Canard and alchemized those to +5 for the trophy.

sweet so it works!! :D bout to get on that right away

Can anyone who is on Vol 2 or 3 answer this question? Im assuming the answer is no but i want to ask somebody who is farther along. Wondering do the Sidequests like Bikinel's Portrait progress carries over into Vol 2 or do i need to finish it up in Vol 1. Also concerning the Item/Monster book entries as well seeing as they are part of the 1000 Books and you can only get to Lvl 3 on each one? Just needing some confirmation attempting to make a Trophy guide for the game. :D

4 hours ago, IRMaxi said:

Can anyone who is on Vol 2 or 3 answer this question? Im assuming the answer is no but i want to ask somebody who is farther along. Wondering do the Sidequests like Bikinel's Portrait progress carries over into Vol 2 or do i need to finish it up in Vol 1. Also concerning the Item/Monster book entries as well seeing as they are part of the 1000 Books and you can only get to Lvl 3 on each one? Just needing some confirmation attempting to make a Trophy guide for the game. :D

Each of the campaign side quests resets when you switch to the next Vol. To get the trophies, you have to complete one in a single Vol. It doesn't seem to matter which vol though.

The book of 1000 stuff carries over. However, you can only unlock the artwork, movies, and music if you get the book to max in that specific vol. Like, to unlock all of the Vol 1 cutscenes, you have to get every section to max in Vol 1. If you don't, and you raise it in the next vol, you just get GP instead. Max level for the book of 1000 raises in each Vol. In Vol 1 max level is 3, Vol 2 is 6, and then Vol 3 is 9.

13 hours ago, IRMaxi said:

Ran into the Lucky Animal Glitch..gotten all lucky animals but bar wont move past 43 . So do i have to do a second play-through to get the achievement?? LOL cant beleive they didnt fix it

Nope. The campaign also runs in vol 2  and 3, so you can also complete it there. The only real item of interest from that campaign in vol 1 is the Wild Robe which you get for kicking one of each animal. You do get an Iron Shell for kicking 50, but they can also been purchased.

Guys, Crimson VS trophies are better that we think, it's completely automatic, but you don't need to actually play every round, just set a Deck and go play in The World, after a while  go back to Mine OS (the Desktop), you will see a notification for Crimson VS, enter the card game and you will gain the results, I already have 58 victory, I use this deck right now:

fLm3r69.jpg

It work really good.

Edited by FlareZero
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, FlareZero said:

Guys, Crimson VS trophies are better that we think, it's completely automatic, but you don't need to actually play every round, just set a Deck and go play in The World, after a while  go back to Mine OS (the Desktop), you will see a notification for Crimson VS, enter the card game and you will gain the results, I already have 58 victory, I use this deck right now:

<snip>

It work really good.

There are trends in Crimson VS that change as you play, which you can check by looking at the log and seeing the type of deck everybody is using. Each trend pretty much focuses on one of the three types of the trinity. The trinity goes Shield (yellow) > Snipe (blue) > Assault (red) > Shield (yellow), so if the current trend is Assault (red) then use a Snipe (blue) deck. I personally keep one deck of each type rotating them in as the trends change and updating the decks as I get new cards. A decent deck during the right trend should regularly win you 66%+ of your matches.

1 hour ago, Semele_Siuan said:

Hi. I was just wondering if anyone knows if Rengeki's/Awakenings/arena matches/counterattacks/ and overall area rank stats carry over to volume 2? I'm hoping they do but would like to know before I finish up with volume one and continue on to the next game.

yes they do. anything that is tracked by the book of 1000 is carried over every time.

2 hours ago, Semele_Siuan said:

That's a relief, thanks for the info. I've got almost 800 battles done and would hate to go back down to 1 again. Just need to get the bike to rank 3 and I'll be ready to move on to the second game. For some reason this always ends up being the longest thing to max out for me.

no problem. i work on the book of 1000 last. its a pretty good grind session. vol 1 took me 8 to 10 hours to collect everything.

11 hours ago, IRMaxi said:

bike race cheat?!?!?!

Yeah right when you're about to run over the King Chim hit the touch pad to pull up the mini-map, then O and if done correctly it should automatically count as having gathered all 3 of them.

So freaking happy they kept it in haha

Edited by Tatsuyu

On 11/15/2017 at 7:46 PM, Redsailles said:

Is it possible to level up the book of 1000 in vol. 3 only without missing something from previous vol.?

the only things you cant do in vol 3 is get the items from mech grunty, chim chim, chaotic pk/hunter, lucky animals, and flyer quests from vol 1 and 2. Abyss quests as well.

other than that it can all be done in vol 3.