Let's Play Persona 5

19 minutes ago, Myu said:

That's exactly what I thought. Ann is perfect for Ryuji! And I don't really like Makoto, she didn't leave a good first impression, I didn't even want her to join the team, Haru is not really interesting, Futaba is too young (yes, yes, we know your opinion on that @Satoshi Ookami, king of the lolikon). There's not that many choices left. I wonder who I'll choose on my second playthrough..

There's still Hifumi, Sadayo, Chihaya, and Ichiko, so maybe one of them? I didn't like Makoto at first either, but afterwards she wasn't so bad. Haru definitely feels like the developers had to meet a deadline and didn't bother fleshing out her character. IIRC she's shown about halfway in the game, but her real introduction isn't until after the Hawaii trip and it's like "Btw she's a student here too".

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, ShakeNBake663 said:

I suuuuper wanna join up since those emblems are so awesome, but I feel like I'd be cheating since I only need one trophy before the plat :o

I will watch from afar and cheer you all on, though~ Akechi is best boy btw

That's ok, it doesn't matter how many trophies you need, anyone can join.

8 minutes ago, Inuty said:

Hey just a quick question. I´m not familiar with the emblem stuff so what exactly can I do with the Emblem? :) Can I Show it on PSN profiles or do I get the Image as jpg file or something else?

Thanks for the answer!

The emblem is more like a trophy for completing this event. You can add it to your checklist, profile, or sig space, if you want.

4 minutes ago, rikwebb said:

Join me up too, my brother's lending me this over the weekend so i can ake a start on it.

Ok, welcome to this event and have fun :D .

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Myu said:

That's exactly what I thought. Ann is perfect for Ryuji! And I don't really like Makoto, she didn't leave a good first impression, I didn't even want her to join the team, 

Goooood. Very good.

10 hours ago, Myu said:

Futaba is too young (yes, yes, we know your opinion on that @Satoshi Ookami, king of the lolikon). 

Haaai, itadakimashita :awesome: 

#AgeIsJustANumber

#RightToLoveLolis

Not to mention, she's 15! 

How is that young? :awesome: 

And her seiyuu is perfectly loli legal :awesome: 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Nice, congrats with platting the game and completing this event :yay: . Feel free to post your thoughts about the game.

Which emblem do you want as a reward?

I have a loooot of thoughts about P5. Like Akechi is still best boy lol. I have also played P3P and P4, and I love both those games to bits. P3P is my favorite, but I can also admit that P5 is probably the strongest package overall. Never did I get bored of a dungeon's aesthetic like in P3, and I didn't dislike any party members like I did in P4. Every single Confidant has strong points, I never once dreaded spending time with any of them. I think that right now P5 and NieR Automata are currently tied for my best game of 2017, it'll need to marinate for a while before I can come to a decision on that front.

I guess I'll go with Haru since there's no Akechi option no one seems to like poor Haru in this thread D;

20 minutes ago, ShakeNBake663 said:

I have a loooot of thoughts about P5. Like Akechi is still best boy lol. I have also played P3P and P4, and I love both those games to bits. P3P is my favorite, but I can also admit that P5 is probably the strongest package overall. Never did I get bored of a dungeon's aesthetic like in P3, and I didn't dislike any party members like I did in P4. Every single Confidant has strong points, I never once dreaded spending time with any of them. I think that right now P5 and NieR Automata are currently tied for my best game of 2017, it'll need to marinate for a while before I can come to a decision on that front.

I guess I'll go with Haru since there's no Akechi option no one seems to like poor Haru in this thread D;

I also liked how the palaces weren't randomly generated, the generic look on each floor in P4G got old fast. My dislike towards Haru is because her character isn't that fleshed out. She's shown early in the game, like Naoto was in P4G, but only after the Hawaii trip does she get some lines. Naoto was also the last party member to be added, but was involved in the story long before that. Btw it's safe to say 

Spoiler

Akechi will be back in that P5 dancing game

I keep hearing good things about NieR Automata, will have to try that game one day.

Here's your reward, enjoy :D :

JQMMHsz.png

Edited by Dragon-Archon

1 minute ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I also liked how the palaces weren't randomly generated, the generic look on each floor in P4G got old fast. My dislike towards Haru is because her character isn't that fleshed out. She's shown early in the game, like Naoto was in P4G, but only after the Hawaii trip does she get some lines. Naoto was also the last party member to be added, but was involved in the story long before that. Btw it's safe to say 

Hide contents

Akechi will be back in that P5 dancing game

Here's your reward, enjoy :D :

JQMMHsz.png

It looks lovely, thank you! :D

It's bad in P4, but Tartarus in P3 is even worse than that D; Basically you only have the one dungeon, it's laid out sort of like Mementos, and the only thing that changes is the color scheme. I'm praying for a P3 remake so that maybe they can make Tartarus a little more interesting, but until then P5 slaughters the dungeons in previous games. I understand that, Haru is the type of character that had so much potential but it was all lost on her late game placement. Honestly I feel like they could've switched Haru and Makoto's positions in the story, like maybe have Haru in the party earlier and have Makoto be sort of on the party's back throughout the game. But I guess that would've been too similar to Akechi, so... I dunno :(

Spoiler

I will riot if Akechi is not in P5Dan, and if they make him DLC I will buy him with no regrets :P

21 minutes ago, ShakeNBake663 said:

It looks lovely, thank you! :D

It's bad in P4, but Tartarus in P3 is even worse than that D; Basically you only have the one dungeon, it's laid out sort of like Mementos, and the only thing that changes is the color scheme. I'm praying for a P3 remake so that maybe they can make Tartarus a little more interesting, but until then P5 slaughters the dungeons in previous games. I understand that, Haru is the type of character that had so much potential but it was all lost on her late game placement. Honestly I feel like they could've switched Haru and Makoto's positions in the story, like maybe have Haru in the party earlier and have Makoto be sort of on the party's back throughout the game. But I guess that would've been too similar to Akechi, so... I dunno :(

Hide contents

I will riot if Akechi is not in P5Dan, and if they make him DLC I will buy him with no regrets :P

Don't forget to save the image on your computer, that way there's a backup in case something ever happens to imgur.

I've never played P3, but that sounds terrible. I disliked Mementos in P5. Tbh I was expecting much more about 

Spoiler

Haru's fiancee and thought her Confidant would revolve around stopping the engagement. IMO that would've been much more interesting than what we got.

Just now, Dragon-Archon said:

Don't forget to save the image on your computer, that way there's a backup in case something ever happens to imgur.

I've never played P3, but that sounds terrible. I disliked Mementos in P5. Tbh I was expecting much more about 

Hide contents

Haru's fiancee and thought her Confidant would revolve around stopping the engagement. IMO that would've been much more interesting than what we got.

Done, and reuploaded to my own imgur just in case~

Yeah, Mementos is basically another version of Tartarus, so I can't say I was really a fan of it either.

Spoiler

They could've done that, but the problem with that is it would've just been a retread of Mitsuru's Social Link in Persona 3, so I see why they didn't do that. Mitsuru and Haru are both rich girls with an arranged engagement, so not a lot of variety in that point lol.

8 hours ago, ShakeNBake663 said:

Hide contents

They could've done that, but the problem with that is it would've just been a retread of Mitsuru's Social Link in Persona 3, so I see why they didn't do that. Mitsuru and Haru are both rich girls with an arranged engagement, so not a lot of variety in that point lol.

Ah ok, haven't played P3 yet, so didn't know about that.

2 hours ago, godaniel_god said:

I'd love to join as well, nearly there just saving it for 5k milestone

Awesome, welcome to the event and good luck making P5 a milestone :D .