Let's Play Persona 5

41 minutes ago, Myu said:

1Lf68317.png

Aaaaaand done! 

This is my 80th plat and I'm kinda proud of it. Great game, great story, great characters. 

And now, let's wait for Persona 5 Dancing Star Night :D 

Congrats with becoming a legendary Phantom Thief and being the third person to complete this event :yay: . Feel free to post your thoughts about the game. Here's your well-deserved emblem:

0oUVPX9.png

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

What did you expect? xD

Lucifer is obviously OP :P

Why would you even use Kohryu who is only useful for healing =D

Kohryu was the strongest persona I had on the other save file and I gave him some strong abilities when fusing it. On that save file I hadn't farmed for money yet, so it was the best persona I could get. Plus it was a dragon :P .

3 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Kohryu was the strongest persona I had on the other save file and I gave him some strong abilities when fusing it. On that save file I hadn't farmed for money yet, so it was the best persona I could get. Plus it was a dragon :P .

Thanks for the emblem!

My go-to Persona to defeat the last boss was Raphael. I did most of my second playthrough with him too.

A little question for the people who know more about the Persona series than me : they're planning on releasing a music game for P5 and P3 but I've never played P3. Is there some talk about a remaster edition on PS4 or Vita or something like that?

5 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Possibly since P4G xD

Then it started being relevant after P3 Dancing.

But nothing concrete.

I hope they do! 

I've watched the trailer and the characters all look interesting. :) 

I was kinda hoping for some ice-skating stages for P5DSN but I don't think they're going that way. I can't wait to see Akechi's weird moves though. :P 

12 hours ago, Myu said:

Thanks for the emblem!

My go-to Persona to defeat the last boss was Raphael. I did most of my second playthrough with him too.

A little question for the people who know more about the Persona series than me : they're planning on releasing a music game for P5 and P3 but I've never played P3. Is there some talk about a remaster edition on PS4 or Vita or something like that?

Oh, I hope! Or at least make it PS2 to PS4, but I'd be ok with a remaster, but I would want 3 and 4 bundled, since I've never played 4.

7 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Oh, I hope! Or at least make it PS2 to PS4, but I'd be ok with a remaster, but I would want 3 and 4 bundled, since I've never played 4.

I'd be for a PS2 to PS4 port of P3, but I really just want a remake of the PSP version. Maybe add The Answer stuff in there for funsies lol. Same thing with P4, they added a bunch of content to those remakes :)

4 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

And this guy...

has taste! 

Gal, but thanks :D Like I love P4, but I never understood why everyone acted like it was the second coming of Jesus or whatever?

4 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I've never played P3 either, so I'd get a PS4 port too.

At this point it just makes too much sense to port them all, I kinda expect it to happen within the next year or two :)

Edited by ShakeNBake663

P3P and P4G are very close for me. If I had to choose one of them, I'd probably say P4G just about edges it thanks to the 3D environments, animated cutscenes, and better dungeons. P3 FES has the first two things, but forgoes many of the gameplay improvements they added to P3P, which is why I don't think it's the best version of the game. Even though I probably think P4G is slightly better than P3P overall, there are many things I prefer about that game such as the darker story and the much better characters (Yu is a pretty lame protag). Oh, and P3P has the female route which gives a ton of replayability and a very different perspective on things. Minako best waifu. <3

Persona 5 is definitely my favourite in the series, though.

4 hours ago, ShakeNBake663 said:

Like I love P4, but I never understood why everyone acted like it was the second coming of Jesus or whatever?

I know, right!? You know what is the second coming of Jesus, though?

This guy.

photo.jpg

:awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

• Like 2

I got the plat last night! I ended up loading my save on 11/25 to complete the compendium. Took a little while and it was a bit annoying running through the 7th palace again, but I think overall it was faster than going through all of NG+. I just had to play up to 5/18 on NG+ to fuse the last persona and beat the twins.

I'm gonna go with the Makoto emblem too ?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, dertswa687o said:

I got the plat last night! I ended up loading my save on 11/25 to complete the compendium. Took a little while and it was a bit annoying running through the 7th palace again, but I think overall it was faster than going through all of NG+. I just had to play up to 5/18 on NG+ to fuse the last persona and beat the twins.

I'm gonna go with the Makoto emblem too 1f60e.png

Nice, congrats with becoming a legendary Phantom Thief and being the fourth person to complete this event :yay: . Feel free to post your thoughts about the game. Yeah, reloading that save file was definitely faster than doing another playthrough on NG+.

Here's your well-deserved emblem. It turns out this font only uses uppercase letters and the o and 0 are exactly the same :facepalm: . My apologies for that, didn't know it until now.

i5EKsST.png