Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition

Xugashi

14 hours ago, grimydawg said:

I'm a super diamond on another account myself.  It's bothersome when I beat scrubs for ten points, yet I'll lose 100+ if I lose, then they get salty, if I don't give them a run back LOL

I hear ya man, but really, what's the POINT in caring for POINTS unless you wanna play competitively??

On 10/31/2017 at 9:25 PM, ObliviousSenpai said:

Owners of vanilla SFV don't need to pay to upgrade, so they didn't lie when they said balance and system adjustments will be always be free and that's exactly what AE is. DLC characters can also be earned with fight money, which isn't the case with any other big fighting game right now.

Im a casual and it take ridiculously long to accumulate that much coins. Hopefully this edition has a easier way hidden.

11 minutes ago, Fing3rButt3r3 said:

Im a casual and it take ridiculously long to accumulate that much coins. Hopefully this edition has a easier way hidden.

Probably easier waiting for a season 2 bundle sale. I bought my season 1 characters all on a sale. After story mode stuff and occasional playing the weekly. I saved up enough to buy 3 characters. You have to be pretty hardcore to earn enough fight money for all characters. At least for me. Lol.

On 12/5/2017 at 8:33 PM, Fing3rButt3r3 said:

It's pretty easy to make around 600k fight money even if you're casual and there's also weekly rewards now allowing you to earn between 7 - 11k a week. I think it's fine the way it is, making it ridiculously easy to unlock all of the characters completely defeats the purpose of providing the option to buy them. I do believe however, that those who decided to purchase the season pass should receive more. 

3 hours ago, ObliviousSenpai said:

It's pretty easy to make around 600k fight money even if you're casual and there's also weekly rewards now allowing you to earn between 7 - 11k a week. I think it's fine the way it is, making it ridiculously easy to unlock all of the characters completely defeats the purpose of providing the option to buy them. I do believe however, that those who decided to purchase the season pass should receive more. 

And with the new modes coming up I'm sure we'll be able to earn even more money! Just wish you'd earn 50 FM for when you lose and 100 FM for when you win instead of getting 0 FM for when you lose and 50 FM for when you win playing online!?

15 minutes ago, Xugashi said:

And with the new modes coming up I'm sure we'll be able to earn even more money! Just wish you'd earn 50 FM for when you lose and 100 FM for when you win instead of getting 0 FM for when you lose and 50 FM for when you win playing online!1f625.png

Yeah it would make more sense to provide some amount of FM regardless of winning or losing. I also think they should provide a small 5 - 10% bonus in FM for season pass holders, similar to Siege. 

5 minutes ago, GoldenShaka said:

Any info about how much would be Season 3? Season 2 was 5 bucks more expensive than Season 1. IDK the reason.

Not much info around season 3 yet, just some teases for upcoming characters. I think we will have a reveal of at least the first character at PSX and the season pass will be made available on PSN, so we'll know then. 

7 minutes ago, ObliviousSenpai said:

Not much info around season 3 yet, just some teases for upcoming characters. I think we will have a reveal of at least the first character at PSX and the season pass will be made available on PSN, so we'll know then. 

Ok, thanks. I hope we get Sagat as many think :)

Edited by GoldenShaka

• 1 month later...

Arcade edition costumes (30th anniversary) free right now in European store, in US you need to preorder Season pass 3 or AE (well, one of those) to get them. Maybe a mistake, who knows, go for those costumes!

https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP0102-CUSA01222_00-SFVAEBONUS0000EU

Edited by GoldenShaka

13 minutes ago, Gefro-On-Defro said:

No new trophies, that's a shame

Well considering that Capcom even decided to deleted fight money for all offline modes - included the new Arcade - I'm not surprised, for them it is just an update celebrating the 30th Anniversary. SFV is a service, but not a la Warframe, with trophies for every update lol

20 minutes ago, GoldenShaka said:

Well considering that Capcom even decided to deleted fight money for all offline modes - included the new Arcade - I'm not surprised, for them it is just an update celebrating the 30th Anniversary. SFV is a service, but not a la Warframe, with trophies for every update lol

They updated sf4 with trophies for all the updates there. This is the biggest update they'll ever do, I'm surprised there isn't any.

Edited by Gefro-On-Defro

6 minutes ago, Gefro-On-Defro said:

They updated sf4 with trophies for all the updates there. This is the biggest update they'll ever do, I'm surprised there isn't any.

Yes, but for them (I guess) it was different because SF4 it was not a service. If I'm not wrong almost every version has a trophy set, starting with the vanilla one. And let's hope for more big updates in the future, besides the typical yearly season pass.

On 1/18/2018 at 7:09 AM, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

Just completed Sakura story for FM...if I dont buy her wonder if the FM will stay.

https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2018/jan/11/sakura-will-be-free-play-street-fighter-5-arcade-edition-january-16th-23rd/

It's worth noting that any EXP and Fight Money you earn with Sakura during this time will disappear on January 23rd, when the free period ends. If you purchase Sakura any time afterwards, however, all of the the EXP and Fight Money you earned will automatically be credited towards your account.

No idea of what would happen if you use the FM on something else before the free trial expires.