Win a copy of Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Sly Ripper

Or not... Sly is just giving you the option to have more entries. Surely its a good thing to attract new members?

either way, i think thisll do really well to get more people, or get the members on here to try harder....if somehow Sly manages to do one of these once a month for a while, or something to that effect, im willing to bet it might just solve the issue of few members....and even though i have the game already i think ill go for another copy just for the hell of it :P

• Like 1

HOLY AWESOMEPANTS, BATMAN!!!

Really cool of you to do this, Sly. ^_^ These are the types of things that could get people interested in coming over to the site and becoming a member here. Game giveaways and competitions will always get people interested, so let's hope to see some more competitions in the future! :D

Cool contest, cool game, cool way of encouraging people to spread the word of PSNProfiles!

My only beef is that I have few friends that would be interested in joining the site, or even have PS3's for that matter. Most of my PSN friends are people I met either here or on .com lol. But if I can somehow refer a person or two and get my shot at a tasty new game, it'll all be worth it. :)

Cool contest, cool game, cool way of encouraging people to spread the word of PSNProfiles!

My only beef is that I have few friends that would be interested in joining the site, or even have PS3's for that matter. Most of my PSN friends are people I met either here or on .com lol. But if I can somehow refer a person or two and get my shot at a tasty new game, it'll all be worth it. :)

You don't need to know the person to refer them :P

Spread the link around other sites/twitter/facebook etc.

I've added a tweet button so you can tweet your link on twitter :D

• Like 2

also, i like that you can see how many you've referred, makes keeping track easy....already on 7, ill at least try to hit 10-20 range depending on how many sites i can use this on

Might toss it into my signature on a couple of sites (that I already proudly display my trophy card on), but I'm fairly 'out of touch' as far as Facebook and Twitter are concerned. The only people that might see it on those sites are the same close friends that don't have PSN accounts or PS3's. :P

This could be a great way to gain more members. You'd even end up increasing your chances of getting a great game which could also attract more users to get involved.

also, i like that you can see how many you've referred, makes keeping track easy....already on 7, ill at least try to hit 10-20 range depending on how many sites i can use this on

Way to get involved. Would you just end up selling your copy if you win?

This could be a great way to gain more members. You'd even end up increasing your chances of getting a great game which could also attract more users to get involved.

Way to get involved. Would you just end up selling your copy if you win?

yea of course, since i already have the plat, id just ask sly to give it to someone else for me, so they can enjoy the game :) but it doesnt mean i wont help get more members

• Like 1

I would have liked this post, but apparently I've reached the maximum for the day, haha.

Also, I think this thing has already taken effect. There's been a spike in total members, I think, as well as 16 online right now!

Yeah, member numbers have increased, but you'll see that only 1%-10% will be active.