Favourite game so far?

Undrey

Watch Dogs. It just looks so epic.

I'm sure I'll end up being more excited for Infamous but I haven't seen much of it yet.

The reason I love inFAMOUS is because a) it's Sucker Punch b ) parkour c) probably an awesome story and d) and open world game

Edited by Undrey

The reason I love inFAMOUS is because a) it's Sucker Punch b ) parkour c) probably an awesome story and d) and open world game

Watch Dogs has all of that ;) Well, except Sucker Punch of course.

I love Infamous, it's one of my all time favourite games. I just need to see a bit of gameplay to really excite me.

so it

I do like the way Watch dogs looks, as I've just seen the trailer for it. I'm curious about one thing though. Is Watch dogs just coming out for the PS4, or will the PS3 be getting it too? I only ask because it looks like an awesome game, and I won't be picking up the PS4 for some time after it comes out.

I hope it's PS4 only. Mainly because I want such an awesome looking game to be using the full potential of the system, rather than having to hold back just so it can be for the PS3 too.

Killzone Shadow Fall is mine. But lets all remember this. Back when the PS3 launched at 2006 the games looked decent enough. But in later years like 2009, games looked phenomenal (Uncharted 2 and Killzone 2)

So the PS4 game's WILL look 10X better than the current ones at show.

Exactly, that's what noone seems to be thinking about!

Anyway, my favorite is most definitely Killzone: Shadow Fall! :D