Easy plat that only few people are playing

det_gittes

I am surprised that so few people are playing this small yet enjoyable Hotline Miami-ish game - the difficulty is probably somewhere around 2-3/10 and I'd think it's possible to complete it in maybe 10-15hs (I'm still one trophy away from the plat but it should be another hour or so and it's done).

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, det_gittes said:

I am surprised that so few people are playing this small yet enjoyable Hotline Miami-ish game - the difficulty is probably somewhere around 2-3/10 and I'd think it's possible to complete it in maybe 10-15hs (I'm still one trophy away from the plat but it should be another hour or so and it's done).

If there was a guide, I would be happy to play it :P

• Like 1

Well, you'll pretty much earn all the trophies just playing the game, no need to go out of your way too much, and when it comes to collectibles, there is a video showing all the locations - a guide won't really change much. I got it by chance - it is on sale and the trophy difficulty is fairly high, but then noticed that only a few hundred people actually own the game. Well, probably these indie games don't get much advertising, but I predict people will eventually start buying this one, if only for very manageable trophies (although, as I said, it is quite fun, although definitely not the same league as Hotline Miami).

• Like 2

Yeah, it's a pretty fun game, especially if you like stealth games.

It is not a completely effortless platinum however, as the difficulty does ramp up a bit towards the later missions. The levels are also randomised to a degree every attempt so you can't just do the same thing every try either. Still, nothing too challenging.

I agree that the game requires a bit of patience as the levels gradually get a bit harder (although surprisingly the final level is really short and easy) but there are only 20 main levels and 10 bonus levels, they are all fairly short and replaying  a level is very swift with no waiting times, which spares a lot of frustration.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On 10.01.2019 at 8:27 PM, ghibransiregar said:

Anyone know how to get  wheeee trophies and out of frying fan and into fire?

I see you already have plat but for future use:

Wheee - just find a pool of Blood and walk through it back and forth until trophy pops, youll notice he moves diferently 

Second one you have to be chased by both - get into a chase, jump through a shortcut, catch another and go back so the one looking for you kills you 

Edited by Snaki-0