Trophy Thoughts?

11 hours ago, DeepEyes7 said:

Nice, thanks for the info. The extrem could be done with any song or it's an specific one?

P.S. And there is some people like me who already preordering this version still bought the NA version in the sale of this week u_u

Can be done on any song. I'm disappointed in the difficulty of the trophylist.

On 11/2/2017 at 9:09 AM, JustOneStingray said:

Wonder if this is retroactive if you transfer your save from the digital version over everything just pops at once.

This would only pop the "clear song" trophies. You'd still have to take the PV photos and as they require doing so with a stamp, as well as 2 of the song trophies. Unsure if it does pop the trophies though.

Even if not, this platinum will take under 2 hours very easily

Edited by DesuDesuNya
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, DesuDesuNya said:

Btw for anyone wondering, the DLC that gives the DX content to the regular digital Future Tone is released on December 14th worldwide, and costs $8.

Only 8 bucks, huh? I mean i suppose that's about right compared to the rest of the dlc packs' content compared to the new ones.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, DesuDesuNya said:

Btw for anyone wondering, the DLC that gives the DX content to the regular digital Future Tone is released on December 14th worldwide, and costs $8.

Yeah so no physical for the West and no access to the new trophy list. My pre-ordered version of the DX Memorial Pack is on the way from Japan. Won't support the $8 DLC as I really have no need for it.

On 02/11/2017 at 8:09 PM, JustOneStingray said:

Wonder if this is retroactive if you transfer your save from the digital version over everything just pops at once.

On 03/11/2017 at 10:53 PM, DesuDesuNya said:

This would only pop the "clear song" trophies. You'd still have to take the PV photos and as they require doing so with a stamp, as well as 2 of the song trophies. Unsure if it does pop the trophies though.

Even if not, this platinum will take under 2 hours very easily

On 24/11/2017 at 8:08 AM, YaoiGod said:

Only 8 bucks, huh? I mean i suppose that's about right compared to the rest of the dlc packs' content compared to the new ones.

A few notes on the game;

The game uses the Japanese save from the digital version,
All trophies are linked to new songs or new features so none auto pop.
If you plan ahead the game can be plat in under two hours.

You can leave songs after you take a photo.
39 Extreme and Surviour can be done on any song (Any song available in Surviour mode that is)

The best feature in this package that plays like a DLC is Miku in 4K, I never thought it would be as good as it was.

Edited by fisty123

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11.12.2017 at 7:19 AM, CoolTrainerPat said:

Does anyone know how to get to screenshot decoration mode? I feel like I've tried every option. I don't speak Japanese.

you have to press L2 and R2 simultaneously for that.

generally speaking i can recommend taking a look at the english manual for this game:  http://miku.sega.com/futuretone/manual/index.html

it has english screenshots of basically every in-game screen and menu with descriptions and button configurations etc.

helped me quite a lot!

overall the trophies are really easy, once you figure out what to do.

i guess having played the other version before that, which i didn't, would've really helped! :P

• Like 1

Is there a decent english translation/guide of the trophies? Just ordered the memorial box (and the memorial figure too.. rip wallet) from amiami today so I've been getting hyped over the game lol

On 12/19/2017 at 10:05 PM, dernop said:

you have to press L2 and R2 simultaneously for that.

generally speaking i can recommend taking a look at the english manual for this game:  http://miku.sega.com/futuretone/manual/index.html

it has english screenshots of basically every in-game screen and menu with descriptions and button configurations etc.

helped me quite a lot!

overall the trophies are really easy, once you figure out what to do.

i guess having played the other version before that, which i didn't, would've really helped! :P

not the person you're responding to but thank you for the link, that guide is very helpful! 

Edited by Mio

On 21/12/2017 at 10:11 PM, Mio said:

Is there a decent english translation/guide of the trophies? Just ordered the memorial box (and the memorial figure too.. rip wallet) from amiami today so I've been getting hyped over the game lol

not the person you're responding to but thank you for the link, that guide is very helpful! 

I have not come across one yet but the game is rather simple to obtain all trophies by doing the following:

Play all new songs that were not on the orginal version - Titles can be found in the trophies. (Or a quick google search as most sites covered the new songs)
Take a photo on all new songs, (Don't have to watch the whole PV) (Mark each song as a favorite so your not going through the list again like I did)
Take 39 photos using stamps - can not be the same song

Take a single photo with 5 or more stamps in it.
Wear the new celebration module and complete song "39"
Wear the new celebration module and take a photo in PV mode
39 note combo in training
39 note combo on extreme
39 note combo on survial mode (Hold L2, R2 for three seconds while on song select section to access this mode) (I finished the whole first song not sure if needed)

Watch the tutorial

I think that covers it all off.

Edited by fisty123
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, fisty123 said:

I have not come across one yet but the game is rather simple to obtain all trophies by doing the following:

Play all new songs that were not on the orginal version - Titles can be found in the trophies. (Or a quick google search as most sites covered the new songs)
Take a photo on all new songs, (Don't have to watch the whole PV) (Mark each song as a favorite so your not going through the list again like I did)
Take 39 photos using stamps - can not be the same song
Wear the new celebration module and complete song "39"
Wear the new celebration module and take a photo in PV mode
39 note combo in training
39 note combo on extreme
39 note combo on survial mode (Hold L2, R2 for three seconds while on song select section to access this mode) (I finished the whole first song not sure if needed)

Watch the tutorial

I think that covers it all off.

thank you! 

kind of a shame it's so easy, but then again atleast i won't have my enjoyment of the game ruined by a trophy grind either I guess

1 minute ago, fisty123 said:

If you have a PS4 Pro you will love this, I was shocked at how good this was in 4K,

yep I do, and a 4k TV! I even have a decent 2.1 system hooked up to the tv as well so the music should sound better than the lame built in speakers

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mio said:

yep I do, and a 4k TV! I even have a decent 2.1 system hooked up to the tv as well so the music should sound better than the lame built in speakers

All I can say is enjoy it once you get it in the Mail, at least AmiAmi do a good job at shipping speeds to this side of the world.
You will have to let me know your thoughts when you give a go.

Edited by fisty123

10 minutes ago, fisty123 said:

All I can say is enjoy it once you get it in the Mail, at least AmiAmi do a good job at shipping speeds to this side of the world.

Yea I've ordered many things from there.. usually takes less than a week for me but maybe longer for this since christmas is close..

初めてのデコレーション[DX]
[Future Tone DX]PVフォトのデコレーション機能でスタンプを5個以上設定し、スタンプを表示した状態で撮影した

What does this mean? I know the other trophy is Take 39 photos with the :triangle:.

2 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

初めてのデコレーション[DX]
[Future Tone DX]PVフォトのデコレーション機能でスタンプを5個以上設定し、スタンプを表示した状態で撮影した

What does this mean? I know the other trophy is Take 39 photos with the :triangle:.

You need to use the photo decoration option then take 5 photos with a stamp or sticker in the photo 5 times in PV mode it can not be the same song.

9 hours ago, fisty123 said:

You need to use the photo decoration option then take 5 photos with a stamp or sticker in the photo 5 times in PV mode it can not be the same song.

how do I get into photo decoration option?

While none of Trophies popped, it makes me think I have do them in this mode

4759b356d1e1876801cb082e911f30b115142146

Not the PV Mode in the play song mode I have been doing since Christmas.

I have to make pics like this on 39 songs

595e26e93d985f43c4cff8ae6f18445915142146

to do the last two Trophies.

• Like 1

I got the gold(39 songs) but no sliver(5 songs). I found this site: http://projectdiva.wiki/Trophies+(Future+Tone)

[Future Tone DX] Decorate a music video photo with 5 or more stamps and take a photo of it with all stamps displayed with decoration mode for the first time.

• Like 1