Trophy Thoughts?

If you think for just a MOMENT that i'm going to buy DX even though i have it already along with the season pass and all just to add another Project DIVA plat to my list and for Ghost Rule + Sand Planet; You're mistaken, i already pre-ordered mine :popcorn:

As for the list, pretty straightforward and not too hard.

6 minutes ago, YaoiGod said:

If you think for just a MOMENT that i'm going to buy DX even though i have it already along with the season pass and all just to add another Project DIVA plat to my list and for Ghost Rule + Sand Planet; You're mistaken, i already pre-ordered mine :popcorn:

As for the list, pretty straightforward and not too hard.

Shhh I own both the Japanese and English versions of Future Tone with all the DLC..... And already Pre-ordered this version as well

• Like 1

It feels like a giant waste of money since I already own all the DLC for the original western release and I haven't even played it yet, but I'm still gonna be purchasing this. I want that plat and the physical version in my collection, dammit! :P I'm wondering if I should wait for a possible western release, though.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, fisty123 said:

Shhh I own both the Japanese and English versions of Future Tone with all the DLC..... And already Pre-ordered this version as well

You better make a fourth place in your wallet, 'cuz you know that the western release will come a few monthes later xD

9 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

It feels like a giant waste of money since I already own all the DLC for the original western release and I haven't even played it yet, but I'm still gonna be purchasing this. I want that plat and the physical version in my collection, dammit! :P I'm wondering if I should wait for a possible western release, though.

If your only concern is the physical edition and platinum, then you don't have anything to lose by buying this version; you literally played all of it already in engrish anyways :P BUT, i will tell you to wait a bit, i have a strong hunch that the localization will be announced around christmas time.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, YaoiGod said:

If your only concern is the physical edition and platinum, then you don't have anything to lose by buying this version; you literally played all of it already in engrish anyways :P BUT, i will tell you to wait a bit, i have a strong hunch that the localization will be announced around christmas time.

Haha, I'll hold you to that! :lol: I know there's not really any downside to playing the Japanese version of rhythm games since there's very little text you need to worry about, but if they do end up coming out with an English version, I'd still be kicking myself. :P I'll give it a little while before I import this.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, DeepEyes7 said:

Already preordered the memorial pack since I haven't bought it in the english version =D. I just have one question, do you have to complete all the songs on Extreme? Because the Ultimate Medley of PDX on Extreme left me traumatized u_u... I SUCKS at Dual Wielding u_u...

Lucky for you, there's only one trophy regarding Extreme/ExtraExtreme, but it is not for completing all 237 songs on Extreme/ExtraExtreme (imagine if they DID though, it would be ecstasy for me)

Most of the trophies are clearing the prelude songs, dlc songs or watching PVs.

Yeah, it looks like a really easy list, as you just need to finish the DLC songs that were included in Future Tone initially, as well as the new songs being added now (doesn't look like difficulty matters?). If the shoddy translation I saw was true, then the hardest one will be getting a 39 combo in Extreme or Ex Ex. The Survival trophy is just getting a 39 combo, too.

51 minutes ago, Mayadome said:

If every song is unlocked from the beginning like the original game then it should only take 30 minutes or so to get the platinum. Pretty disappointing to be honest. Are they releasing a DLC pack for the three new songs? I'll probably just grab that if so.

As far as the scarce information i came across; Japanese version owners of the original will be able to enjoy the new songs as well in an update patch that will follow along in December for free (allegedly), although if that's true it means western owners will have to wait more than that. Really, DX is just for anyone who was putting the game off or wanting a physical release.

Edited by YaoiGod

Putting it through Google Translate, the trophy requirements seem to be thus...

Clear Tutorial
Get a 39+ Combo on any song in Practice
Get a 39+ Combo on any song on Extreme or Extra Extreme (unknown if song has to be cleared, but there are a few easy songs for this anyway)
Get a 39+ Combo on a Survival Course (unknown if it has to be cleared afterwards and it could be a plat-stopper for the rhythmically impaired if it does)
Clear all of the new songs and songs that were originally DLC in Vanilla Future Tone regardless of difficulty level.
Take a PV photo on every new song and song that was originally DLC for Vanilla Future Tone.
Take a PV photo on any 39 songs.

Clear 39 with the Celebration Module on.

Take a PV Photo in any song with the Celebration Module on.

So basically, this will probably take 2-3 hours to plat if even that long.

• Like 1

...So this one has a platinum? And here I just have my regular non-plat Future Tone...

...I kinda want this for trophies (plus I never got the DLC, was waiting for completely new songs that's never been in the games before haha) but I first wanna save for new games... we'll see

Edited by Zanreo

2 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

As far as the scarce information i came across; Japanese version owners of the original will be able to enjoy the new songs as well in an update patch that will follow along in December for free (allegedly), although if that's true it means western owners will have to wait more than that. Really, DX is just for anyone who was putting the game off or wanting a physical release.

This version was to celebrate Miku's 10th Birthday.

The reason why its lacking in almost every department could be linked that the general producer Hiroshi Utsumi resigned from the series in 2016.
Personally if it was not for the 10th anniversary I doubt we would have seen a game at all so I am happy with just getting this. (and the bonus physical items in the limited edition)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, fisty123 said:

This version was to celebrate Miku's 10th Birthday.

The reason why its lacking in almost every department could be linked that the general producer Hiroshi Utsumi resigned from the series in 2016.
Personally if it was not for the 10th anniversary I doubt we would have seen a game at all so I am happy with just getting this. (and the bonus physical items in the limited edition)

Oh right...the CELEBRATION module included should've gave it away but alas :facepalm: And i agree, it's always nice to see these upgrades come out actually.

On 10/30/2017 at 10:37 PM, Undead Wolf said:

Haha, I'll hold you to that! :lol: I know there's not really any downside to playing the Japanese version of rhythm games since there's very little text you need to worry about, but if they do end up coming out with an English version, I'd still be kicking myself. :P I'll give it a little while before I import this.

I'll do the same, we're in this together ;)

• Like 1

So is this like Future Tone complete edition? I have all Miku games except Future Tone and the VR one so I'm not exactly sure the difference between Future Tone and FT DX. I'm happy it has a platinum so I'm hoping this game will come in English too, is that already confirmed?

8 hours ago, Blaidd-Cysgodol said:

So is this like Future Tone complete edition? I have all Miku games except Future Tone and the VR one so I'm not exactly sure the difference between Future Tone and FT DX. I'm happy it has a platinum so I'm hoping this game will come in English too, is that already confirmed?

DX is like the complete version, includes both Future Sound and Colorful Tone packs from the vanilla plus all DLC packs along with a couple of bonus new songs.

The western localization has yet to be revealed.

Edited by YaoiGod

On 10/30/2017 at 11:05 PM, YaoiGod said:

Lucky for you, there's only one trophy regarding Extreme/ExtraExtreme, but it is not for completing all 237 songs on Extreme/ExtraExtreme (imagine if they DID though, it would be ecstasy for me)

Most of the trophies are clearing the prelude songs, dlc songs or watching PVs.

Nice, thanks for the info. The extrem could be done with any song or it's an specific one?

P.S. And there is some people like me who already preordering this version still bought the NA version in the sale of this week u_u

• Like 1