Wanted: Your trophy screenshots

NathanielJohn

8 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Sorry, didn't know you were talking about platinums. I was talking about some previously glitched indie game called Extreme Exorcism so it is a bronze (I think) not a platinum. ?

1 hour ago, NathanielJohn said:

Thank you! I've downloaded them now and will start sorting. Will add that site to the OP too.

Lol, just noticed there are some screenshots from the playroom in there (which is just a screen of me sitting in front of my tv doing silly things) I'd rather have you not using those, if you don't mind xD

I also have a couple of vita plats i saved a while ago. https://imgur.com/a/1HMZ0

Here are some: http://www.mediafire.com/file/igqqqvti35q1r04/PS4.rar 

I only recently started saving my trophy SSs, didn't think I'd find use for them. Deleted over 500 of them, sadly.

Oh and how often do you want updates? I wouldn't mind sending my SSs after getting a plat; I usually aim for one every 1-2 weeks or so- at least depending on the game(s) I'm playing.

4 hours ago, xZoneHunter said:

Lol, just noticed there are some screenshots from the playroom in there (which is just a screen of me sitting in front of my tv doing silly things) I'd rather have you not using those, if you don't mind xD

I also have a couple of vita plats i saved a while ago. https://imgur.com/a/1HMZ0

Deleted the Playroom ones, so they won't be uploaded :) The Playroom VR ones look OK as far as I can tell -- can I add them?
And thanks for the Vita plats. Downloaded!

3 hours ago, Ac3NiNjA said:

Here are some: http://www.mediafire.com/file/igqqqvti35q1r04/PS4.rar 

I only recently started saving my trophy SSs, didn't think I'd find use for them. Deleted over 500 of them, sadly.

Oh and how often do you want updates? I wouldn't mind sending my SSs after getting a plat; I usually aim for one every 1-2 weeks or so- at least depending on the game(s) I'm playing.

Downloaded, thank you! And my scripts help me deal with one game at a time, so updates once per game are good (or less frequently is fine too of course).

3 hours ago, skateak said:

Sorry if this has been answered but are we doing games that do not have a platinum, if we still have the 100%?

Absolutely! I want all trophy screenshots, not just ones for games with a plat :)

2 hours ago, skateak said:

Thanks! Downloading :) (apparently Mega is really slow, so it'll be a while before I can say downloaded)

Edited by NathanielJohn
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, NathanielJohn said:

Thanks! Downloading :) (apparently Mega is really slow, so it'll be a while before I can say downloaded)

Ah ok, I have never used the site before so I didn't know. Maybe I will try another one. They uploaded pretty quickly. Is there a share site that someone has posted here that downloads at a reasonable speed? 

Edited by skateak
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, skateak said:

Ah ok, I have never used the site before so I didn't know. Maybe I will try another one. They uploaded pretty quickly. Is there a share site that someone has posted here that downloads at a reasonable speed? 

No worries, I didn't know either. And honestly it's not a big deal, I was just being cheeky before. But yeah, the other ones that people have used so far (Dropbox and WeTransfer) were much faster.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, NathanielJohn said:

I think you have to use a USB. Then you could ZIP them on your computer and send them via Gmail. Unfortunately I don't believe there's any way to bulk share large amounts of screenshots straight from the PS4 (and you likely don't want to have to do them one-by-one through FB/twitter/whatever the sharing options on PS4 are).

This site may be of use. https://cubeupload.com

5 hours ago, lesk8vaincra said:

do you actually need the whole screenshot, or only the trophy pop up? TBH i'm not comfy with sharing the whole screenshot as it could possibly used by cheaters to 'prove' they got a trophy legit?

Nah, the only way that people can (currently) cheat on PS4 is to use downloaded save files, and your PS4 still takes a screenshot when you (illegitimately) earn a trophy using this method, so screenshots aren't proof of anything. I suppose it could be seen as an issue if/when CFW becomes a thing for PS4, but even then I would be very surprised if the flag team accepted a screenshot as proof of anything (hundreds of plat screenshots have already been floating around the internet, for example).

4 hours ago, Magikarp said:

This site may be of use. https://cubeupload.com

Thanks, I'll add it to the OP!

8 hours ago, skateak said:

Sorry to ping you again, but those two links are taking me to the same place (both Arcania -- I can't get to Dragon Quest Heroes screenshots).

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, NathanielJohn said:

Nah, the only way that people can (currently) cheat on PS4 is to use downloaded save files, and your PS4 still takes a screenshot when you (illegitimately) earn a trophy using this method, so screenshots aren't proof of anything. I suppose it could be seen as an issue if/when CFW becomes a thing for PS4, but even then I would be very surprised if the flag team accepted a screenshot as proof of anything (hundreds of plat screenshots have already been floating around the internet, for example).

Thanks, I'll add it to the OP!

Sorry to ping you again, but those two links are taking me to the same place (both Arcania -- I can't get to Dragon Quest Heroes screenshots).

No problem :)

I lost a lot of screenshots a while ago trying something which was not really interesting to me because I'm not a completionist, but I just wanted to try it once ?. Wish we had the ability to save them to the cloud like our save files. Anyway, a lot of my screenshots are just black screens due to trophies unlocking during loading times. But I'll see what I can do. ?

3 hours ago, NathanielJohn said:

Whatever, i'll upload mine in a shortwhile as a thank you for your help regarding my backlog :) (https://www.psntrophywiki.org/wiki/User:Lesk8vaincra)

Edited by lesk8vaincra

10 hours ago, NathanielJohn said:

Whoops, sorry about that. Must have copy and pasted the same link twice. Here is the new one. I double checked this time.

Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below

Just now, BHK3 said:

Sooooo do you need the ENTIRE screenshot? You're ok with my TV being in frame for my ps3 screenshots? Or just the trophy pop up itself?

I do want the entire screenshot (and I'd rather not have any photos of TV screens, if that's what you're asking -- just screenshots taken directly via the console itself or a capture card).

1 hour ago, BHK3 said:

Sooooo do you need the ENTIRE screenshot? You're ok with my TV being in frame for my ps3 screenshots? Or just the trophy pop up itself?

If you have a Smart TV, you should see if they have a remote app. My 3D LG has an official remote app that can take captures of the screen (for PS3 screenshots) and save it to your phone.

1 hour ago, NathanielJohn said:

I do want the entire screenshot (and I'd rather not have any photos of TV screens, if that's what you're asking -- just screenshots taken directly via the console itself or a capture card).

Vita and PS4 only it is then! Do you have Sound Shapes finished? I find it hard to believe since it's not in your list, otherwise I can send PS4 and Vita shots of that your way.