Free this month as Bundle

I actually paid $5 for the game on PS4 back in September 2016 so I got the plat and enjoyed it quite a lot. Reminded me of the Monkey Island series with a good amount of humor too. Some of the puzzles where damn hard though I had to consult a walkthrough. Cool that I will be able to 100% the Vita version now too.

Edited by skateak
  • Like 1

On 11/13/2017 at 0:54 AM, RainyDusk said:

How it looks/runs on Vita? Is it glitchy or something? How do touch controls feel? 

I'm looking forward to play it, but I don't want to play another glitchy and poor Grim Fandango remaster.

I think it plays really well.

However I learned sort of quickly that this game will take me awhile to finish as I fell asleep playing it twice. LOL.

1 hour ago, Dangisuckatgamin said:

I think it plays really well.

However I learned sort of quickly that this game will take me awhile to finish as I fell asleep playing it twice. LOL.

Unfortunately I noticed that the Vita version isn't dubbed in my language (Italian) but only subbed, while the PC and PS4 versions are both dubbed and subbed.

My bad, I couldn't find this information anywhere. I'll put this game on hold and play it first on PC someday. It's the only Broken Sword game I haven't played.