Horizon Zero Dawn, Uncharted: The Lost Legacy, and MLB The Show 17 are $19.99 at Best Buy

Leaderboards

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/black-friday-video-game-virtual-reality-deals-1?ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-LtmaOJYMsXH0G4moFHX1AQ

Horizon Zero Dawn is base game, no dlc.

Uncharted: TLL also available on Amazon for $19.99 thanks to the sexy @Terra for the head up

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06ZYW7ZHB/ref=ox_sc_act_title_5?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&th=1

Deal ends Saturday night 11/11/2017

Good price for UC:TLL, might snag it myself >:)

Edited by TurdFlingingApe
  • Like 3

34 minutes ago, BlackSquirrell1 said:

Oh geez, wanted to get The Lost Legacy!  Thanks!

Lost Legacy is very good, definitely worth $20 if you are in any way a fan of the Uncharted franchise. I paid almost double and certainly thought I got my moneys worth. Also, Horizon Zero Dawn for $20 is a must-buy IMO assuming you don't already have it.

• Like 1

Just now, BlackSquirrell1 said:

@Swotam Don't laugh, but I'm missing Uncharted 4 and was also looking to pick it up for a good price. As good at Lost Legacy, or better?

I'd say you should play UC4 first, mostly because Lost Legacy takes place some time after the events of UC4, and the story references things that happened in UC4, so, despite the fact that Nathan Drake isn't in Lost Legacy, playing them in order would make sense.

As for overall quality, both games are excellent as should be expected from Naughty Dog. UC4 is a much longer game since it's a full blown AAA title, while Lost Legacy is shorter (but not short). Can't say which one is better really, I liked them both equally. I will say that, for a standalone DLC release, Lost Legacy has top notch production values and is in no way inferior to a full blown Uncharted release.

2 minutes ago, Swotam said:

I'd say you should play UC4 first, mostly because Lost Legacy takes place some time after the events of UC4, and the story references things that happened in UC4, so, despite the fact that Nathan Drake isn't in Lost Legacy, playing them in order would make sense.

Thanks for the info.  Just noticed that UC4, used, is $10 at Gamestop, so might move in that direction.

Plan on picking up both of them now! 

1 minute ago, TurdFlingingApe said:

Play them all, You can get the entire series on PS4 with the Remastered Trilogy, Part 4, then LL

I have UC 1 and 2 for the PS3, so could just replay them to get up to speed.  Thanks for the suggestion.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BlackSquirrell1 said:

Thanks for the info.  Just noticed that UC4, used, is $10 at Gamestop, so might move in that direction.

Plan on picking up both of them now! 

I have UC 1 and 2 for the PS3, so could just replay them to get up to speed.  Thanks for the suggestion.

Np Squirrel, go nuts :P

Edited by TurdFlingingApe
  • Like 1