What platinum to get?

zodiaccross

Hi everyone,hoping i'm posting this in the right place. I'm an average gamer that have been playing games for 30 years or so.

I would like a "difficult" platinum that i can handle without ragequiting. Anyone have any suggestions? Look at my profile zodiaccross.

Thanks in advance.

Or do the Division, only i am the Law trophy is hard (done legit), and extracting from all 8 extraction points in dark zone

Driveclub, good racing game, some challenges but doable

Need for speed, another good racing game, hardest trophy getting to rank 50

Rise of the Tomb Raider, great game, just a grind to get the gold medals

So many games on your profile.

A lot of people haver differing opinions on what can be called 'difficult'. I would suggest you find a game that you really like and enjoy the challenge and then go through it and try to platinum it. I find trophy hunting a lot more fun if you just stick to hunting platinum trophies for games that you really enjoy and want to challenge yourself to get all the trophies. But i'm not a super hardcore trophy hunter either like some of this site. I know when to walk away from certain games because I require that break to come back to them.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, zodiaccross said:

Hi everyone,hoping i'm posting this in the right place. I'm an average gamer that have been playing games for 30 years or so.

I would like a "difficult" platinum that i can handle without ragequiting. Anyone have any suggestions? Look at my profile zodiaccross.

Thanks in advance.

Well, it's not the My Name is Mayo that you just platted. xD

Are you asking for a new difficult plat, or are you asking people to refer one of the games already on your profile?

Just looked at your list you could finish up vanquish it's a really fun game and a bit challenging. Soul calibur 5 is a nice easy challenge depending on how good you are at fighting games. If you're feeling up to it you could try to plat star ocean the last hope its not challenging just takes a lot of time to complete I think I ended up with 700 hours playtime.  As for a new game you could try mortal kombat 9 its a bit of a time sink tho. Difficulty is subjective tho just try to finish games you enjoy :)

Edited by Mizztec

That's good zodiac I'm also a big fan of rpgs :p. 

South park stick of truth it's a really fun game and pretty short game probably 40 hours to plat.

Rainbow moon- the story was average nothing special but the gameplay is really fun very addicting.

If you never play dark cloud 1 and 2 on ps2 I recommend playing it for ps4.

Even tho it's on your list already you could finish up borderlands 1 and 2 although I only found them fun playing with others so maybe skip it if you only want a single player experience. If I think of anymore games I'll definitely try to post it here for you.