Battlefront 2 Trophy / Achievement List Revealed

VelaXityyyy

5 minutes ago, AlexJones_Bankai said:

Wow, that's not what I was expecting at all (in terms of difficulty), still looks like a decent list though :)
Didn't play the first game too much, can anyone say if the grind is probably going to be mental or relatively okay?

Depends on whether you want 100% on it or not as level 100 is a real grind while level 50 for the plat isn't to bad.  Also I believe they have fixed most of the glitches for completing the assault waves as well so that could be more difficult now.

On topic though, the list looks pretty simple, just some annoying MP ones but nothing overly difficult.

Edited by stupid0089
  • Like 1

Just now, stupid0089 said:

Depends on whether you want 100% on it or not as level 100 is a real grind while level 50 for the plat isn't to bad.  Also I believe they have fixed most of the glitches for completing the assault waves as well so that could be more difficult now.

Cheers for replying!
Ah okay, should be a decent challenge then - I'd be okay with just getting the Plat to be honest, strange how they didn't make you go for Rank 100 though! (glad though hah).

1 hour ago, Terra said:

Looks really easy compared to the first game. I was kind of hoping for more challenging trophies, not grinding ones

Yeah, me too. Since I will be playing this game most of the time I'm on ps4, for being such a hardcore fan I wanted a really hard platinum so people just wouldn't play it for the easy plat and I would get something out of my 150 plus hour game time.

• Like 3

I'm sure rank 100 will be a DLC trophy again and this time I'm going to rank up over double xp weekends etc, because what freaking grind otherwise. I got every trophy incl. DLC on SWBF1 and still haven't hit 50!! and did not boost anything! but yeah looks like a decent amount (all the hidden ones) is single player and only 2 for the arcade mode I think (no such thing as luck and complete your training). I'm hoping they eliminated hero hunt, that was the worst mode plus tough to beat for the trophy. I hope the balance between hero ships and normal ships will be better, because otherwise getting 25 will be such a pain. took a while to just get MF and Slave1 once each. especially because everyone is always shooting at them. oh and defeating 50 enemies as a hero while marked and 500 in general - what a grind!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Velaxity said:

Yeah, me too. Since I will be playing this game most of the time I'm on ps4, for being such a hardcore fan I wanted a really hard platinum so people just wouldn't play it for the easy plat and I would get something out of my 150 plus hour game time.

We don't know really yet how difficult the campaign will be.  It could present a challenge.  Also it does have a grind aspect to it. the 1st battlefront wasn't hard yet it is an ultra rare platinum.  I can see a lot of people having a difficult time grinding the hero ship kills and hero trophies.  If the hero ships take as long to take down as in the 1st battlefront then that would be a difficult long grind of a trophy.  I don't like all the emphasis on heroes and fighter squadron as I really didn't like dog fighting.  I like playing as heroes but it is a pain getting the card pickups to be a hero sometimes. I would prefer a challenge over a grind. It is a shame game developers put in theses long grind trophies to keep you playing certain modes more than you really want but they can't make a game challenging because people will get upset and complain. I'm still looking forward to the game.

Edited by steel6burgh

17 minutes ago, steel6burgh said:

I like playing as heroes but it is a pain getting the card pickups to be a hero sometimes. I would prefer a challenge over a grind.

this time it'S based on so called battle points you gain during a match though. no more picking up tokens and people camping next to spawn points.. still a pain to kill that many hero ships though

I've been saving this for my 40th plat so at least it looks more doable than the last game. I like a challenge but that master survival mission on Tatooine kept me up the whole night. For this list, defeating 25 hero ship probably sounds the most daunting  given that other players could come and take the final shot no matter how much damage you inflicted. 

Think I would've preferred something more in the middle though, not easy enough for most players to get accidentally but not as annoying as some of the trophies in the past.

Looks pretty fair. I'm still only 3% on Battlefront, which is hilarious. Maybe one day I'll get back to that game.

I am pretty excited for this game, and I do like that they aren't forcing multiplayer completely down your throat like in the previous game to make traction on trophies.

14 hours ago, Velaxity said:

You can find them here. https://www.trueachievements.com/n30433/star-wars-battlefront-ii-achievement-list-revealed

To be honest I'm pretty disappointed, but hopefully their will be new dlc trophies that make the 100% more difficult. What are your thoughts?

This list is just for achievements and some are hidden. PowerPyx has the fix http://www.powerpyx.com/star-wars-battlefront-2-trophy-list-revealed/

there seem to be 13 story missions and couple extra action trophies for certain missions.. but still no trophy grades yet, since it’s based on XB achievement list 

Edited by cam_wick
More info

:blink: I'm very surprised that there's no difficulty related trophies for the campaign in this game. Other than that It seems all too easy! Also a lot of the trophy names were reused from the previous game (an example is the "Do, or do not. There is no try" quote). also, of course there's no custom name for the platinum! Another AAA EA game trophy list with the platinum named "Platinum Trophy" just like the past Battlefield and Need for speed installments. Both NFS: Payback and Battlefield 1 (don't forget Titanfall 2) have custom platinum trophy names, so how come this game didn't get one?

5 hours ago, Skeptical69 said:

:blink: I'm very surprised that there's no difficulty related trophies for the campaign in this game. Other than that It seems all too easy! Also a lot of the trophy names were reused from the previous game (an example is the "Do, or do not. There is no try" quote). also, of course there's no custom name for the platinum! Another AAA EA game trophy list with the platinum named "Platinum Trophy" just like the past Battlefield and Need for speed installments. Both NFS: Payback and Battlefield 1 (don't forget Titanfall 2) have custom platinum trophy names, so how come this game didn't get one?

Well the one or the other will be tough, like getting 25 hero ship kills as a normal fighter, if you recall the trophy from SWBF1 for getting 1 kill on MF/S1 what a pain! But yeah odd that there is no difficulty trophy at all, kind’ve a letdown. And YES thank you for mentioning that, I hate platinum trophies titled “platinum” or “platinum trophy”!! It’s like we know what IT IS, so give it a cool name like CoD MW2- “is that all you got?” for example, or more recently “one last time” on Uncharted 4. Great trophy titles make getting them even more fun, I especially like trophies with ironic or pop culture references. Nothing worse than a lame trophy list like horizon zero dawn. Kill me now

whats strange in this case is that the rest of the list of SWBF1 was great as far as trophy names goes: “that’s no moon”. Excellent. So what gives with the names here and the plat trophy name on both?!

Edited by cam_wick
Typo

11 hours ago, cam_wick said:

This list is just for achievements and some are hidden. PowerPyx has the fix http://www.powerpyx.com/star-wars-battlefront-2-trophy-list-revealed/

there seem to be 13 story missions and couple extra action trophies for certain missions.. but still no trophy grades yet, since it’s based on XB achievement list 

achievements are trophies. i put this link on just so their would not be any spoilers, but you can choose to see those that are hidden. 

17 hours ago, Velaxity said:

achievements are trophies. i put this link on just so their would not be any spoilers, but you can choose to see those that are hidden. 

well technically they are the same thing...but some games actually do have different achievements than trophies, for example rise of the tomb raider. so it is in fact possible that we get a somewhat adjusted trophy list. regarding spoilers, yeah sorry I just thought it'd be nice to see if those were all story mission trophies or are what... The platinum trophy being called "platinum" again is also purely speculative right now.. and still missing trophy grades.. that may be why some games have different achievements than trophies - because of gamerscore and trophy grades not having a common denominator... maybe.

5 hours ago, cam_wick said:

well technically they are the same thing...but some games actually do have different achievements than trophies, for example rise of the tomb raider. so it is in fact possible that we get a somewhat adjusted trophy list. regarding spoilers, yeah sorry I just thought it'd be nice to see if those were all story mission trophies or are what... The platinum trophy being called "platinum" again is also purely speculative right now.. and still missing trophy grades.. that may be why some games have different achievements than trophies - because of gamerscore and trophy grades not having a common denominator... maybe.

it's out bro!

Reddit is saying it will take 40 hours to unlock a hero. Only then you can select to play as the hero once you earn enough battle points in a battle.

Does the trophy that states you have to play as all heroes require unlocking them? Or can you earn the trophy in hero assault mode? Do I have to unlock heroes to use them in hero mode?

I am hoping I don't understand the trophy because there is 16 heroes...

Edited by Frozen_Guardian

34 minutes ago, Frozen_Guardian said:

Reddit is saying it will take 40 hours to unlock a hero. Only then you can select to play as the hero once you earn enough battle points in a battle.

Does the trophy that states you have to play as all heroes require unlocking them? Or can you earn the trophy in hero assault mode? Do I have to unlock heroes to use them in hero mode?

I am hoping I don't understand the trophy because there is 16 heroes...

Only 6 heroes are locked and they need a total of 260000 credits to unlock them. Which takes about 200-250+ hours. 

If it works in hero vs. hero mode, it's no problem. If not, then it's a huge grind.