Old Habits Fix In Progress - Readme

Wiskysin

8 minutes ago, vToySoldiierv_ said:

I'm pretty sure I've completed all the locations, would someone with the trophy check my map if i were to gameshare ? 

What a great use for shareplay, it’s good to see people not begging for others to complete a trophy for them for a change.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got the Platinum, despite having all but 1 thing completed in the first weeks. 

Major kudos to Ubi-Soft for fixing these issues and correcting the map. We shit on those that ignore glaring issues, so I want to thank them for being diligent on this one.

Way to go, guys! 

• Like 1

On 11/28/2017 at 0:59 PM, Kolm said:

True... I really missed an option to filter the icons. Only show uncompleted location, only show sidequests, only show shops, ... Best would be a legend with checkboxes so you can decide for your own which icons you do/don't want to see.

You can filter out the completed locations on the map by pressing up on the d-pad. Comes in pretty handy

Edited by Cthulu-72
  • Like 2

First time posting on these forums ever but I thought I should let people know there is another way to break this trophy.

So this seems to be an issue with one of the Mechanisms in particular, the 'Seshem.eff Er Aat' mechanism which is connected to the 'Nomarch's Tomb' in 'Faiyum'.

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1785224-TOMB-OF-SESHEM-EFF-Er-AaT-BUGGED-Forums

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1798508-EXPLORATION-Seshem-eff-Er-Aat-Not-Counting-!

From What I can tell the issue presents itself when a crash or anything that can interrupt the save process occurs whilst interacting with the mechanism, although some people claim it has just happened without any of that. For me I had a power cut happen as I interacted with the mechanism. The result is, the mechanism is active and the teleport to leave the room is also active, however you cannot interact with the mechanism again to replay the audio file and the location appears as incomplete on the world map, consequently making the old habits trophy impossible to obtain.

I'm hoping Ubisoft can fix this issue too, but I thought I would post here to let anyone going for the Platinum know to be very careful with this mechanism.

Edited by twoblud

On 31-12-2017 at 4:34 AM, Cthulu-72 said:

You can filter out the completed locations on the map by pressing up on the d-pad. Comes in pretty handy

I was confused as I remember checking every button while on the map back then, but apparently, they added the option in patch 1.10 which released on 12 december. Thank the lord! Too bad for me it came after I finished the game ?

The change is listed under 'User interface' in the patch notes:

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1804406-Assassin-s-Creed-Origins-1-1-0-Patch-Notes-Forums

They also added a filter to only show pictures of friends.

Edited by Kolm

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, JorgeeJc said:

I dont have idea why i can’t earn that trophy! I did everything. Does someone could help me to check my game with gameshare? Im missing 3 trophies to platinum the game. 

You guys are confusing GAMESHARE with SHAREPLAY.

GAMESHARE is when you give someone else your login info so they can log into your account and download digital games onto their PlayStation. SHAREPLAY is when you let a guest view the game you're currently playing, hand them a virtual controller so they can play or even co-op together via a virtual couch if the game has split screen.

To answer your question, have you beat the game yet? You MUST beat the game first to unlock the final location.

On 17/01/2018 at 8:02 PM, Pirelli913 said:

To answer your question, have you beat the game yet? You MUST beat the game first to unlock the final location.

Do you have to do all side missions? Because I have done all main missions, did the final mission and I have completed every location but the trophy still hasn't popped.

I’ve just completed all locations and the trophy hasn’t popped for me despite doing nothing as Aya (which the patch supposedly fixed anyway) and completing the main story. I’ve scoured the map with the uncompleted locations filter on and nothing shows up. I’ve got the trophy for completing the stone circles which I know don’t show up as ? until you get close to them so it’s not that.

This really sucks after putting in about 15 hours of play after completing the story to get the platinum. I really hope the DLC release hasn’t impacted this trophy by technically adding more locations as the grind of running through all the bandit camps has put me off wanting to play more of it right now. 

Edited by Cougar13

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/29/2018 at 6:44 PM, Cougar13 said:

I’ve just completed all locations and the trophy hasn’t popped for me despite doing nothing as Aya (which the patch supposedly fixed anyway) and completing the main story. I’ve scoured the map with the uncompleted locations filter on and nothing shows up. I’ve got the trophy for completing the stone circles which I know don’t show up as ? until you get close to them so it’s not that.

This really sucks after putting in about 15 hours of play after completing the story to get the platinum. I really hope the DLC release hasn’t impacted this trophy by technically adding more locations as the grind of running through all the bandit camps has put me off wanting to play more of it right now. 

This is my fear, added locations behind DLC , which basically DLC locks the plat at this point.  

I'm at 98% started completely over I've done everything here, short of going over the documents with the current day chick. Cannot figure out what I am missing.

On ‎1‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 9:11 PM, tombraiderwiz said:

Do you have to do all side missions? Because I have done all main missions, did the final mission and I have completed every location but the trophy still hasn't popped.

Side Missions are not required for the platinum - When I got mine, I still had about seventeen side missions which were not completed.

On 19/02/2018 at 3:42 AM, obievil said:

This is my fear, added locations behind DLC , which basically DLC locks the plat at this point.  

I'm at 98% started completely over I've done everything here, short of going over the documents with the current day chick. Cannot figure out what I am missing.

It turned out I was just going blind. I scoured the whole map and couldn’t see anything, eventually gave up and accepted I wouldn’t get the platinum. I decided to throw it in and have one more attempt about 2 weeks later and found one question mark right on the tip of a city that I’d somehow managed to miss. Sure enough I went there, killed the captain, grabbed the treasure and the trophy and Platinum popped.

• 1 month later...