Help me understand Why some Trophy Hunters feel its fine to marginalise players with alot of Plats

AffectatiousDonk

4 hours ago, Phil said:

It's not that you posted in a thread in a forum, it's that you posted in a useless thread that had already died. Since you were the one that brought this pile of shit back to life, have one of these...

oYXMI6a.gif

Since it bugs so many people I really think I should dig up more dead threads. ? "Muh mentions!" ?

On 11/16/2018 at 9:12 PM, Conker said:

Seriously who cares what you play and plat, don't let others tell you what to do :) 

Most useful comment on this thread. Good job saying the obvious. 

On 11/16/2018 at 9:49 PM, Bullstomp said:

I personally dislike team profiles more than trophy whores or spammers. They make the leaderboards a joke.

Makes them meaningless. Just measures how much time and money somebody has. 

On 11/17/2018 at 2:19 AM, Gommes_ said:

And since you don't give a shit you put your gamercard in your signature.

Good comeback.

On 11/17/2018 at 2:41 AM, Phil said:

Ok, who the hell reopened this absolutely useless, pointless, baseless thread? You know what's coming, don't you? 

oYXMI6a.gif

TAINT PUNCH!!!

Didn’t think Phil would be into DBZ.

On 11/17/2018 at 4:41 AM, B1rvine said:

Even though I had a productive conversation with @Cjshai in this thread....

For once, I'm in agreement with Phil.  This thread should be closed.

Gommes_ what were you thinking???

On 11/17/2018 at 7:38 AM, Gommes_ said:

It caught my attention, I didn't state anything regarding the topic so I wrote something. Screw me, answering a thread in a forum.

Because assholes here can’t make a proper debate or conversation without stating ‘who the fuck cares’. 

Because we bothered to click on this discussion and posted on it.

Anyone ever hear of just ignoring to click on the title thread?

On 11/17/2018 at 10:38 AM, Gommes_ said:

It caught my attention, I didn't state anything regarding the topic so I wrote something. Screw me, answering a thread in a forum.

Some of us don't like our notifications clogged up with old threads.   /me unsubscribes

Generally necro-posts are found distasteful across the entire swath of internet forums. Posting in this relic is no different, and more-so when the thread in question was intended as a spam response to another thread and should have just been a one-liner there instead. This was a highly divisive issue so reminding us of bad blood wasn't needed either.

Not sure who @Spaz is directing his comments towards since he quoted us both, and neither of us took a viewpoint of "who cares?" While I do agree with @Gommes_ viewpoints and I did discuss this for a few posts with Shai, in hindsight, I probably shouldn't have justified this topic existing, since it was another divisive drama topic at the time of it's existence.

With that said, I'll never be posting here again and hope this is forgotten or locked.

Edited by B1rvine

11 hours ago, B1rvine said:

Some of us don't like our notifications clogged up with old threads.   /me unsubscribes

Generally necro-posts are found distasteful across the entire swath of internet forums. Posting in this relic is no different, and more-so when the thread in question was intended as a spam response to another thread and should have just been a one-liner there instead. This was a highly divisive issue so reminding us of bad blood wasn't needed either.

Not sure who @Spaz is directing his comments towards since he quoted us both, and neither of us took a viewpoint of "who cares?" While I do agree with @Gommes_ viewpoints and I did discuss this for a few posts with Shai, in hindsight, I probably shouldn't have justified this topic existing, since it was another divisive drama topic at the time of it's existence.

With that said, I'll never be posting here again and hope this is forgotten or locked.

I didn’t agree with most of Shai’s posts, but the word elitist is thrown around so loosely and casual these days that anybody who is even a little outspoken can be seen as an elitist. 

But whatever. It’s probably time I spent less time on these forums since I have become more irritated with the general attitude here. Going after someone for bringing up an old thread just because I don’t want notifications from it is just silly.