Disney Cuts Ties With Gazillion - Shuts Down Marvel Heroes

Dog_of_Thunder

14 minutes ago, yellowwindow7 said:

and those greedy publishers were saying single player games is dying!

well, looks which kind of games that lasted forever and which one is dying after a couple of months....

Single player games are dying, please buy my lootboxes for 2% game completion at a small price of $5 for one box. #sponsoredbyEA

• Like 2

i'm a bit confused regarding the buffs...can i just keep activating 100's of exp items or are they limited to just 5? i see a number 5 on my HUD below but im not sure if its referring to the pack i bought. People are saying its way more faster to level up your legendary, but tbh im seeing no difference watsoever, been playing all day and not even on rank 1 yet

Edited by Kyl542

1 hour ago, Kyl542 said:

i'm a bit confused regarding the buffs...can i just keep activating 100's of exp items or are they limited to just 5? i see a number 5 on my HUD below but im not sure if its referring to the pack i bought. People are saying its way more faster to level up your legendary, but tbh im seeing no difference watsoever, been playing all day and not even on rank 1 yet

As far as I know I use the 5 exp boosts and the 5 small exp boosts and treasure rooms boosts my exp by a shitload. The legendary item is just still going to be a pain in the ass.

1 hour ago, Kyl542 said:

boost self up with many of those buffs, its unlimited think my timer says 1 day. cosmic difficulty and doing some of the trophy stuff (provided one doesn't get wrecked too hard) should see some increase in leveling it up.

anything below that will make it go slower to level. took about day and several chapters before i saw rank 1 done, nearing my second upon chapter 4.

Edited by kingdrake2

The easiest way of getting higher gear at the moment is to get all the boosts enabled via the store which should start getting you the SHIELD Loot Boxes. They could contain some Cosmic loot drops. After opening 5 of these boxes I'm fully equipped with Cosmic level gear and haven't even started the trials yet.

• Like 1

i've started the game this morning and after 7 hours, i've already reached the first prestige (ok, i fully explore all the maps up to chapter 3 and kill a very good amount of enemies just for fun). Those boosts are simply gorgeous. And yes, with all boosts enabled you will receive periodically the SHIELD Loot Boxes, which includes the cosmic drops (as kingdrake says up here).

Edited by APCGrayLocked

Even getting 1,000,000 credits shouldn't take too long, selling the unneeded stuff from the SHIELD loot boxes. I sold a bunch of stuff and the merchants went into a state where none of them would buy stuff from me. I noticed all that stuff was staying in the buyback tab. After I logged out and logged back in the buyback tab was cleared and I could sell stuff again. fyi.

Edit: After reading another thread it seems the only money that counts for the gazillion trophy is money that falls on the ground (?).

I've been seeing a lot of doops today but no cosmic doops yet. A little concerned about anything random, hope it happens in time. :unsure:

Edited by mking_63

3 hours ago, mking_63 said:

Even getting 1,000,000 credits shouldn't take too long, selling the unneeded stuff from the SHIELD loot boxes. I sold a bunch of stuff and the merchants went into a state where none of them would buy stuff from me. I noticed all that stuff was staying in the buyback tab. After I logged out and logged back in the buyback tab was cleared and I could sell stuff again. fyi.

Edit: After reading another thread it seems the only money that counts for the gazillion trophy is money that falls on the ground (?).

I've been seeing a lot of doops today but no cosmic doops yet. A little concerned about anything random, hope it happens in time. :unsure:

yes, only money that you collect from the ground or from chests count, selling items doesnt count

and regarding the cosmic doop, i happened to find it twice in the shooting training grounds chapter 7-9 forgot which one exactly. Maybe i was just lucky to find it twice in the same area.

Edited by Kyl542
  • Like 1

gazillionaire can be done either leveling through stuff by picking up coins or getting a danger room scenario with the utility of wealthy (still looking for one). each enemy will drop at least 200 coins it will add up.

currently taking a break from the chapter and doing other trophy stuff.

if anyone wants to know the leveling to the 4th rank on legendary it's going to take 142 million.

Edited by kingdrake2

42 minutes ago, xIO3Y said:

Does someone have a fast method to level the legendary? Even with the boosts on cosmic it's grinding. 1f612.png

there's the treasure room technique but it involves switching out the characters. still gotta do it on cosmic but only have to deal with a few mobs if know where to go. think each green orb gives 45-65k XP apiece (known fastest method).

recommendation is for the first 3 chapter for treasure rooms. though need to switch out your character to reset the rooms.

myself i prefer the operations.

Edited by kingdrake2

I finally got the plat last night for the game after literally not touching it for months (the PC version of the game was much better -- then they announced they'd basically be porting the console version to PC then I lost interest, but that's another story...).

Having everything 1 splinter is a saving grace. I bought tons on XP and currency boosts and had some minor boosts running as well for an extra 10%. I basically spent time prestiging a character for the added story XP, then when I got half done with the final legendary rank (takes around 260,000,000 XP since they lowered it), I ran the Church of Purification operation on Omega difficulty. Omega difficulty boosts the XP by 400%, plus any boosts and synergy bonuses you get (10% for each character to level 60 -- can't remember the bonus cap on console). Each run of the operation with both bounty chests and I was earning around 9 million XP.

Maybe wasn't the most efficient method in the game, but from what I was doing, it seemed like the fastest. The legendary trophy is just a massive pain to grind out regardless.

4 minutes ago, APCGrayLocked said:

how about omega difficulty? Anyone tried it?

Omega difficulty gives the highest XP bonus -- the hard part is passing the trial. I did it through local co-op. The difficulty itself isn't too bad. Some bosses are bullet sponges but they really just hit harder. Play with a good defense and offense and you should be fine.

• Like 1

Take with a grain of salt here as official word hasn't been said, but according to a former developer on Discord, the game is shutting down on the 24th of November -- over a month early. Some developers of the game have also Tweeted today that the company is now dead and he is now unemployed.

Will be interesting what will actually be said (if anything).

Edit: new news here. Looks more and more credible 

Edited by ekrueger24

10 minutes ago, ekrueger24 said:

Take with a grain of salt here as official word hasn't been said, but according to a former developer on Discord, the game is shutting down on the 24th of November -- over a month early. Some developers of the game have also Tweeted today that the company is now dead and he is now unemployed.

Will be interesting what will actually be said (if anything).

Welp, if that's true that's even worse than I thought. A real kick in the teeth of the players.

1 minute ago, ShimizuGear09 said:

Welp, if that's true that's even worse than I thought. A real kick in the teeth of the players.

There was an article written about it. Anonymous source who shared the termination letter, so seems more credible. Looks like the end is closer than first thought.

Oh that's dirty if true. Glad I've been pushing hard on this though. All I have left is the last level of my legendary. I've been running Operation: Church of Purification on Heroic so the normal guys still die in one spam of AoE, clear out 225 of them and grab the two chests in a 5 min run for ~4mil XP. Noticed the fastest times on the leaderboard went down from 1 week, 3 days to 4 days, 4 hours. D:

4 minutes ago, ekrueger24 said:

There was an article written about it. Anonymous source who shared the termination letter, so seems more credible. Looks like the end is closer than first thought.

Good thing that I decided to start up and plat the game ASAP then ? Jokes aside, it's a pretty horrible move from the company to end the servers that quickly, regardless of reasons and stuff.

Now I can only hope that the other fellow plat hunters can 100% this game fast enough, it'd be awful otherwise.