Post Your Tattoos!

CasaDeBen

This is my very first one that I got on this Wednesday past, it's the Devil Gene symbol from the Tekken series in the same place that Jin has it, on my left arm. I got it because the Tekken series is what got me into Playstation in the first place and is one of not only my favourite game series of all time, but also one of the ones that I have been playing the longest and into the future with Tekken 7. It also holds some personal meanings to me as well.

*snip*

JIN!

Like the tattoo, smooth lines, I considered that one myself but I'm a bit of a fan of mad detail on my own personal tattoos (plus the arm that would go on is already covered lol).  I named my dog after Jin from Tekken so that would do me with that. lol

Edited by DEMON

JIN!

Like the tattoo, smooth lines, I considered that one myself but I'm a bit of a fan of mad detail on my own personal tattoos (plus the arm that would go on is already covered lol).  I named my dog after Jin from Tekken so that would do me with that. lol

Thanks man, yeah I hear you, not the most detailed one, especially after seeing some of your guys ones on here, they are really impressive, put mine to shame haha. Haha that's really cool! I'm definitely getting some more in the future, I just don't have any good ideas at the moment.

Thanks man, yeah I hear you, not the most detailed one, especially after seeing some of your guys ones on here, they are really impressive, put mine to shame haha. Haha that's really cool! I'm definitely getting some more in the future, I just don't have any good ideas at the moment.

It's good for your first tattoo though.  I wish I went simple with my first, I went big and detailed. lol And now it's needing fixed up as since it was my first, my aftercare method wasn't as great then so it hasn't aged as well as it could but I'm giving it another couple of years.. when it turns 10 I'll get it tightened up. lol

It's good for your first tattoo though.  I wish I went simple with my first, I went big and detailed. lol And now it's needing fixed up as since it was my first, my aftercare method wasn't as great then so it hasn't aged as well as it could but I'm giving it another couple of years.. when it turns 10 I'll get it tightened up. lol

Thanks, yeah we both jumped in with both feet on this one, you more so than me haha. Oh right, yeah I didn't realise how big of a job the after-care was either, you really have to treat it so very carefully. I just finished my aftercare yesterday, still hurts a little, but I've done the main work now. Yeah, that is kind of the double edged sword, the bigger you go for, the more that can potentially go wrong with it :unsure: . Well, I hope it goes OK for ya when the time comes to get it fixed up  B) .

Thanks, yeah we both jumped in with both feet on this one, you more so than me haha. Oh right, yeah I didn't realise how big of a job the after-care was either, you really have to treat it so very carefully. I just finished my aftercare yesterday, still hurts a little, but I've done the main work now. Yeah, that is kind of the double edged sword, the bigger you go for, the more that can potentially go wrong with it :unsure: . Well, I hope it goes OK for ya when the time comes to get it fixed up  B) .

I actually have no problem healing large work now.  The more tattoos you get, the more experienced you're going to get with the aftercare.  It is easy to me now.

Didn't you say you just got that tattoo Wednesday past? Tattoos have to be in aftercare for at least 2 weeks! At least that is mostly my experience and if it still hurts a bit, I suggest you continue with it, 5 days if I read your original post correctly is way too short.

I actually have no problem healing large work now.  The more tattoos you get, the more experienced you're going to get with the aftercare.  It is easy to me now.

Didn't you say you just got that tattoo Wednesday past? Tattoos have to be in aftercare for at least 2 weeks! At least that is mostly my experience and if it still hurts a bit, I suggest you continue with it, 5 days if I read your original post correctly is way too short.

Yeah that's true, I'm sure I'll be the same in years to come  :lol: . Yeah, I got in on the 9th. Well, that's what the artist who did it for me gave me the guideline for, to wash it and put a cream called Bepanthen on it 3 times a day for 3 days, maybe I should carry on like you said. Thanks for your advice!  :)

Yeah that's true, I'm sure I'll be the same in years to come  :lol: . Yeah, I got in on the 9th. Well, that's what the artist who did it for me gave me the guideline for, to wash it and put a cream called Bepanthen on it 3 times a day for 3 days, maybe I should carry on like you said. Thanks for your advice!  :)

Well, by all means you should listen to his aftercare advice, if he was from a studio.  But if it's still hurting, you need to clean it at least.  You can do without applying Bepanthen/whatever ointment on the second week, just wash it and keep it moisturized, don't let it dry out.

The aftercare never actually ends for tattoos, you just don't have to wash them 2-3 times daily anymore after the 2 weeks.  You'll constantly be keeping sure your skin stays good and healthy. lol

These are my other 2. They are nearly 15 years old so do need some tlc

Pretty good looking for 15 year old tattoos though. How big are they? They don't look that big to me and they have aged quite well (the snake looks a little worn round the edges and that's about it).

Snake is about 15cm long, paw print is about 8cm. They are not massive but I was 16years old at the time and didn't want anything massive. My wrist tattoo is the biggest. That's about 20/25cm. 

You must have your measurements off about your wrist tattoo.. that's nearly the size of anyone's forearm..

Well, by all means you should listen to his aftercare advice, if he was from a studio.  But if it's still hurting, you need to clean it at least.  You can do without applying Bepanthen/whatever ointment on the second week, just wash it and keep it moisturized, don't let it dry out.

The aftercare never actually ends for tattoos, you just don't have to wash them 2-3 times daily anymore after the 2 weeks.  You'll constantly be keeping sure your skin stays good and healthy. lol

Oh yeah, I'm treating it like it's made of glass haha and I'm definitely keeping it clean and it's stopping hurting which is good  :) . Oh yeah, I will always take super good care of it, thanks for all your advice again!  :yay:

a85eed1ba6.jpg

Finally complete! It took about 14 hours all together, really was the exact idea I had in my head for my chest piece, so I am super pleased with how it all turned out. :D As for pain, there nearly was none for me in the chest, was an easy area.  Now looking forward to the next. :)

I wish it was a gradient into itself. That would be dope.

I wish it was a gradient into itself. That would be dope.

I like it this way.  There's a number of ways the background could be done but he did it in a way that was similar to a previous tattoo he done and I liked that way, just in a much bigger scale for mines.

Of course!

I don't think of Twintania as dragon as much I consider her evil incarnate.

I don't care that she's a pushover now and has an adorable little minion and a mount.  She still haunts my dreams.

Yea you can completely skip all the mechanics now with her.

No more twisters!  Makes me wonder though, who needed 30% echo with her? Me and a couple of friends ages ago managed to clear it as 3 man party.. (and I have seen 2 man parties do it).

• 2 weeks later...