Sa souvraya niende misain ye

Cyb3rl1nk

• Been into gaming ever since I was a wee lad (not certain of age), though my first console was Sega Genesis w/ Columns. Always been a Nintendo fan, but it was chilling with my cousin when we were young that got me into Playstation. Always played games such as FFX, Dark Cloud 2, and Shadow of the Colossus.

• Been into gaming ever since I was a wee lad (not certain of age), though my first console was Sega Genesis w/ Columns. Always been a Nintendo fan, but it was chilling with my cousin when we were young that got me into Playstation. Always played games such as FFX, Dark Cloud 2, and Shadow of the Colossus.

Welcome to the site.  I must say your taste in games is impeccable.  I still go back and play Dark Cloud 2 and FF X.

If I may be so ignorant as to ask, what does the title say, and in what language/code?

Welcome to the site.  I must say your taste in games is impeccable.  I still go back and play Dark Cloud 2 and FF X.

If I may be so ignorant as to ask, what does the title say, and in what language/code?

It says "I am lost in my own mind" in Old Tongue. An ancient language spoken in the Wheel of Time series.