Tokyo Tattoo Girls trophy not tracked

ryoonz

7 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Yeah I know the feeling, I don't have the game, but wanted to see the trophy list so I understand what I could be in for if I wanted to get this game.  Does the game have a platinum trophy by any chance? Might as well ask, since of course, I can't see it for myself.

It does. This is the Japanese list: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5352-刺青の国

Just now, Shadiochao said:

It does. This is the Japanese list: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5352-刺青の国

Ah, perhaps said list needs to be updated? Unless, it's stackable with the Japanese version that is.  Again, I've no clue as I've not bought the game myself, but I may, depending on what the game itself is like.

Just now, DrakeHellsing said:

Ah, perhaps said list needs to be updated? Unless, it's stackable with the Japanese version that is.  Again, I've no clue as I've not bought the game myself, but I may, depending on what the game itself is like.

If people can't sync then it probably has its own list that just hasn't been uploaded to Sony's servers yet. That seems to be happening with a lot of games these days.

First Top Trumps Turbo & now this, someone needs to pull their finger out. This game is in the mail, should be here in a week. I dunno why but I thought it would probably be a piss easy trophy list. Now I'm seeing just 13 people here did the Japanese version, bit of a worry. Might be something a bit different to go for assuming it syncs eventually.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I know this is old but what you are all presuming is correct - the game has its own English list but the trophies aren't live on Sony's end. I'm reviewing the game (had way too much on so only just got round to it last week!) and noticed the trophies unlock and appear in the 'on Vita' list but won't sync to PSN. I've emailed my contact at NISA and they have advised they are looking into it as they weren't aware the trophies weren't unlocking!!

I know this game will be very niche and not many will buy it, but I would have thought someone would have reported it before I did!

Also, @readytofuky - the trophy list isn't easy at all. basically, 6 girls, you have to complete all 4 difficulties with each one (even normal gets pretty hard due to how random the game is) as well as winning 8 times with each girl on any difficulty and the other trophies aren't too bad - they are like earn 500k in one game, win without calming down the riots and unlock all HQ items (which is basically winning with all girls on all difficulties again as you get an item each time)

Bare in mine, each playthrough will take you about 1.5-2 hours if you put it on fast speed to 2-3 on normal speed and you have a pretty long game that could at any point, turn in favour of the cpu and completely screw you over.

I'm really enjoying the game, but I can fully understand why only a few people have got the platinum.

**edit** - if google translate is correct - in the Japanese version, you had to use special attacks 30 times in 1 round and complete the game 20 times with each girl! that can't be right. in the English version, it uses the command 10 times in a  round and win 8 times with each girl.

Edited by turniplord

• 2 months later...