Flagged for hoarding trophies.

I'm currently playing lots of games on unsigned accounts since I don't want to screw over my completion rate with games I'm not sure of I can complete. Meaning the trophies won't sync to my account till it is logged in.

I'm planning to gather about 1000 trophies before I sync, meaning I would get a sudden bump up on the site. Will this get me flagged?

2 minutes ago, SangoMich said:

I'm currently playing lots of games on unsigned accounts since I don't want to screw over my completion rate with games I'm not sure of I can complete. Meaning the trophies won't sync to my account till it is logged in.

I'm planning to gather about 1000 trophies before I sync, meaning I would get a sudden bump up on the site. Will this get me flagged?

Nope, you wouldn't get flagged. As long the timestamps reflect the time it actually takes to get the trophies and nothing fishy, you will be all good. There have been users here that have done events where they pop 100s of trophies in one day and they didn't have any kind of issues.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, skateak said:

Nope, you wouldn't get flagged. As long the timestamps reflect the time it actually takes to get the trophies and nothing fishy, you will be all good. There have been users here that have done events where they pop 100s of trophies in one day and they didn't have any kind of issues.

Most are pretty spread apart anyway since i'm not a binge gamer. So should be fine. Will take a while tho till I hoarded 1000 trophies besides the games that I just sync.

As long as you don't suddenly have a bunch of trophies that were unobtainable years ago synced to your profile then you'll be fine. I'm just letting you know that there's currently no way to leave a PS4 online trophy unsynced because the console now syncs trophies as soon as they've been earned. I even tried to pull out an Ethernet cable as soon as a trophy unlocked on one of my alt accounts to see if the trophy would still sync and it did on PS4. The only way to avoid PS4 syncing is to not be online when you get a trophy. 

I actually thought the title was about you actually being flagged.  But to clarify/backup, nah, you wont get flagged for such a thing.  So long as there's nothing suspicious and you earned them all legitimately you'll be good.  Once you earn a trophy, it gets a timestamp regardless of it being synced to the servers themselves, so as long as it's all done without downloaded saves and all that flag worthy stuff, you'll be fine.

4 hours ago, Sergen said:

As long as you don't suddenly have a bunch of trophies that were unobtainable years ago synced to your profile then you'll be fine. I'm just letting you know that there's currently no way to leave a PS4 online trophy unsynced because the console now syncs trophies as soon as they've been earned. I even tried to pull out an Ethernet cable as soon as a trophy unlocked on one of my alt accounts to see if the trophy would still sync and it did on PS4. The only way to avoid PS4 syncing is to not be online when you get a trophy. 

Learned a trick of a trophy hunting youtuber. Just create a new profile on your PS4, just skip signing it in. Finish the game, delete the profile where your account is signed into and sign it onto this account. It will sync your trophies to your account.

This only works for offline games tho, since you won't have a connection because you are not signed in.

I kind of only do it for games I'm afraid are too hard to finish. If I do finish it in the end I can sync them up. If i gave up it won't stain. With games with online trophies there is no choice.

-Edit

He even made a topic here on the forums.

5 hours ago, ElBolovo said:

You should be fine. With 1000 trophies you will only be in the 300000~500000 on the leaderboards anyway. 

I got 2600ish trophies currently. About rank 84k ish I think. Got 3 games finished that aren't synced tho.

Edited by SangoMich
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Sergen said:

I wish. That would solve some of my current trophy problems. 

I've had to manually synch most of my ps4 trophies over the last week...they won't synch properly otherwise. Playing Telltale Walking Dead, I had to pop a few trophies 3 times before they would synch. I mean, the trophy would pop...but If I didn't immediately synch that individual trophy at the moment it pops, I'd have to pop it again because it wouldn't stick. 

I also had a problem with a couple not popping even after doing what I needed to a few times. 

At 1st I thought it was the game, but I logged into Neverwinter and 3 trophies I'd already earned "re-popped" They have the original timestamp, but the trophy image was that of my last log in. That really irks me. 

Edited by Floorkiller74