Resident evil 6, buy or pass?

drummerklg

• 6 months later...

Yes, awesome game. Loved when it launched, it's not Re4 or Revelations, but it's much better than those reviews that came out when it was out

Okay kind of off topic but can you just complete the last checkpoints of chapters on professional to get the trophy?

You can play the last section of each chapter in all campaigns and you will get the trophy

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Leon + Ada Campaigns are better than revelations 1 or 2 campaigns IMO. Besides Ada > Jill.

There's just something about the revelations series that I don't find particularly enthralling. It just feels too formulaic as compared to games in the main series.

In RE:R1 Jill's missions are good, but the side characters are boring and are filler. RE6 has the barely tolerable Chris and Jake campaigns.

Despite being action-oriented, I find RE5 the best overall PS3/X360 Resident Evil game that was originally designed for the platforms. 

• Like 2

• 6 months later...

RE6 is a Horror drama/Action-adventure third-person shooter video game. The progression of the world since it's Raccoon City days have greatly changed which is why RE6, RE5 and RE4 are more action based... I have RE6 for my PlayStation 3 and I enjoy playing it and soon to be getting it on the PlayStation 4. It is very much worth the $25 :) #HappyGaming!

• 3 years later...
On 20/4/2016 at 2:05 PM, yellowwindow7 said:

Got it & Plated it already on PS3

definitely not the best in the series!

RE4, RE5, RE revelation1 and 2 are far much better games, though RE6 is still better than ORC.

I would say get it if you find it so cheap or just rent it, its kinda still fun in Co-Op.

Do you mind if I ask for help in onslaught? 

Edited by slashguitarhero1
Help

19 hours ago, slashguitarhero1 said:

Do you mind if I ask for help in onslaught? 

I never played that mode in the game, played the story mode in offline coop with my brother and we Plat it.

since then I deleted the installation and never touched the game ever again, sorry..

try posting in the Sessions section of this site, you might find people willing to help.