Hello

DUST3YY__

Ahoy-hoy!  Welcome to this place!  It's a super wonderful place, for sure :)

Likewise, if you ever feel like hopping into a party chat or need some help, don't be afraid to add me (PSN is different from forum name for me)

It'd be cool if ya did!  I don't think I've ever had a friend from Australia before.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Froopy said:

Ahoy-hoy!  Welcome to this place!  It's a super wonderful place, for sure :)

Likewise, if you ever feel like hopping into a party chat or need some help, don't be afraid to add me (PSN is different from forum name for me)

It'd be cool if ya did!  I don't think I've ever had a friend from Australia before.

Absolutely as soon as I get home I will give you an add for sure, very much appreciate the welcome :)

10 hours ago, Lorajet said:

Welcome to the site!  

Thank you very much :)

7 hours ago, Loz_42 said:

Welcome!

This is my first post ever as well, even though Iv'e used this website for a long time. I don't even know how to show my trophy card, Welp! 1f602.png

Welcome & thank you for taking the time to post here! :). To show your trophy card you need to go to your - https://psnprofiles.com then top right of the page after you have logged in there will be a drop down box click on that, go to your trophy cards view them.. Below each card there will be 3 boxes with numbers and letters in them.. You want the box that says BB-CODE. COPY the Entire TXT and to use the code reply here with something and in the chat box paste that text and submit reply and it should appear above or below what u have written. Take mine above for a example :)

15 hours ago, dust3yy said:

Welcome & thank you for taking the time to post here! :). To show your trophy card you need to go to your - https://psnprofiles.com then top right of the page after you have logged in there will be a drop down box click on that, go to your trophy cards view them.. Below each card there will be 3 boxes with numbers and letters in them.. You want the box that says BB-CODE. COPY the Entire TXT and to use the code reply here with something and in the chat box paste that text and submit reply and it should appear above or below what u have written. Take mine above for a example :)

Thanks Mate ?

• 2 weeks later...