2018's Ultimate Team Plat Race™ - Final Stats/Event Completed

Just now, FilmFanatic said:

I got the game near the start of the year when I found out there were Community Events for 2018 so I was able to get the Community Ambassador trophy. Currently there aren’t enough Events left this year to earn the trophy (you need 20 total) so unless they release more next year then that trophy as well as the plat will be unobtainable.

Thats a shame, i hope they release more in 2019 then i might be able to do it, i have the 2nd game to do, nut at the moment im sucked into GT sport which is taking it out if me lol.

Here’s the latest points update.

Team A has 7807.19 points with 105 plats.

Team Sheep has 8231.97 points with 68 plats.

So does anyone else have their plats already planned out for the rest of the year or is that just me?

#194 - Wasteland 2

#195 - Red Dead Redemption 2

#196 - Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

# 197 - Monster Hunter World (won’t get that platted this year though)

#198/#199 - Cat Quest, Undertale (moving into 2019 now)

#200 - Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen

#201 - Gravity Rush Remastered (pencilled in)

#202/#203 - Catherine, Port Royale 3

And that’s as far out as I’ve planned.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FilmFanatic said:

So does anyone else have their plats already planned out for the rest of the year or is that just me?

#194 - Wasteland 2

#195 - Red Dead Redemption 2

#196 - Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

# 197 - Monster Hunter World (won’t get that platted this year though)

#198/#199 - Cat Quest, Undertale (moving into 2019 now)

#200 - Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen

#201 - Gravity Rush Remastered (pencilled in)

#202/#203 - Catherine, Port Royale 3

And that’s as far out as I’ve planned.

I do, but it always changes. So there's no particular order. The best I can do is try for 4 more plats, and I would like to get a couple of the grindier ones out the way before 2019.

#75 - #83

Ultra Despair Girls

Rise of the Tomb Raider

Hellblade

Oceanhorn/Yonder

Tales of Zestiria

Tales of Xillia 2 (2019, but before Tales of Vesperia releases, hopefully)

Gravity Rush 2/Dragon Quest Builders

Tales of Vesperia

One more to add to the count

1L7e9951.png

World to the West

Rarity at this time: 19.09

Average completion time: around 30 hours = x1.25

Was decent enough. Sort of a Zelda-clone that combines some elements from Trine and Teslagrad.

Edited by voodoo_eyes

Here’s the latest points update.

Team A has 8208.89 points with 110 plats.

Team Sheep has 8375.55 points with 69 plats.

I spent the rest of my long weekend playing Red Dead Redemption which has got me even more excited for RDR2 on Friday. I’m going to take a short break from gaming for the next 3 evenings and watch some more X-Files and a few movies before getting back into the full swing of it this weekend. Aiming to put at least 25 hours into RDR2 over the weekend.

• Like 1

First platinum in a long while: 1S8ddf7f.png Rise of the Tomb Raider: For the most part I had a great experience with the game, even the Survivor difficulty, which was moderately difficulty for me. I mostly play JRPGs, so this game really tested me in a lot of way, especially Score Attack. @FilmFanatic - How are you enjoying RDR 2?

Multiplier: 1.25x

Hours: 40+ (It took me 3 playthroughs)

• Like 2

@Edunstar84 There’s probably more things about RDR2 that I don’t like than I do like. The micro managing of having to shave and bathe so people don’t treat you any different is annoying and I’m never eating enough so I’m either average weight or underweight all of which have negative and positive consequences. There’s 178 species of animal in the game and that doesn’t include fish and for the life of me I have no idea why there needs to be (so far) 3 different kinds of squirrel when 1 would suffice. I wouldn’t mind about all the animals except there are trophies for studying and skinnng all animals that will be tedious post game. The story isn’t all that interesting and I’m either indifferent or just don’t like most of the main characters. One the plus side it’s a massive game with no shortage of things to do and looks fantastic. The plat will be long as it should take around 60 hours just to complete the 104 missions and then there’s a heap of post game stuff like the animals and a large number of collectibles to get. All of that being said I’ll reserve my final judgement for when I’ve finished the game as I’m about a third of the way through it so far.

• Like 1

I went back to complete a game from one of the KYC events. Which I ended up starting from scratch as I didn't remember what choices I made back when I started it.

1L0e0d74.png

The Awakened Fate Ultimatum

Rarity at this time: 8.21

Average completion time: over 43 hours = x1.25

A very mediocre game that got a lot worse and tedious as time went on. The item grind is a nightmare as it's all down to RNG, and it ended up taking me over 20 hours of grinding just to get the items that didn't drop during the run through the story. Time to move on to better things.

Another plat for team A.

1Ld455cc.png

Beholder; Complete Edition

Rarity at this time: 9.98

Average completion time: 18 hours = no bonus

This was damn good, way better than I expected it to be. You're a landlord and have to take care of your family, spy on tenants and complete orders from the ministry of a totalitarian state. Lots of different outcomes and interactions that make the game interesting.

One more to add to the tally.

1L3de625.png

Dungeon Punks

Rarity at this time: 8.02

Average completion time: roughly 24 hours = no bonus

This was one clunky as hell brawler. While still fun at times, it has too many glitches that hinder progress and an AI that's just daft. A very meh experience.

Probably my last one for this week.

1Lf409d1.png

Flynn and Freckles

Rarity at this time: 30.95

Average completion time: about 8 hours = no bonus

One of the worst platformers on the system, only Ginger was worse. The platforming aspect is just plain bad and the game itself is quite boring.

One more game from me, albeit probably my last one for a while.

1Lc9f674.png

The Inner World: The Last Wind Monk

Rarity at this time: 78.01

Average completion time: about 3 hours = no bonus

A bit on the short side, which is a bummer. Not one of my favourite point.ad-click series, but decent enough  overall.