2018's Ultimate Team Plat Race™ - Final Stats/Event Completed

4 hours ago, voodoo_eyes said:

@sephirothdude Does Cosmic Star Heroine run smoothly on the Vita, or does it have performance issues?

6 minutes ago, sephirothdude said:

@voodoo_eyes I've had no issues so far, looks great on the vita, should get back to playing it actually 

Might add to this as I saw this question by accident:

The game itself runs fine but the loading times when going from one area to another one are quite long, even when it's only a change for an indoor location. Haven't measured it but it felt like 5 to 10 seconds. But once that's done, you won't notice any real difference to the PS4-version. But I would also advise to do save regularly, as the game may crash at random circumstances. Had 2 or 3 crashes while playing it. Don't know what caused them, though. 

• Like 1

Here’s the latest points update.

Team A has 6157.14 points with 78 plats.

Team Sheep has 6292.58 points with 53 plats.

I started playing Mafia 3 yesterday and I’m absolutely loving. Good story, cars are fun to drive, plenty of combat (mostly doing silent kills at the moment till I get a couple of trophies out of the way) and a good assortment of guns (the shotgun is my favourite so far, really packs a kick when you use it). Lots of people have said the soundtrack is great and I completely agree. The game is set in 1958 so all the music is from that era. Seems like it’s been forever since I’ve played a game set in the real world and it’s good to be back to it. Once again Mafia has the best sort of collectibles around (Playboy magazines that you can look through though not the whole magazine) and even though there’s no trophy or in game reward for getting them (other than the pictures inside :P) I’ll be collecting them all as well as the Vargas paintings :awesome:.

• Like 1

Managed to finish up one a game from the KYC event.

1Lff9897.png

The Solus Project

Rarity at this time: 3.09

Average completion time: between 26 and 27 hours = x 1.25

This one was a positive surprise. A lot of exploration and collectible gathering in this first-person sci-fi adventure, yet quite enjoyable.

• Like 2

Yeah our team has been quite slow last few weeks (i think?)

I'm jumping around on games quite often lately, haven't really made much progress on any particular game. I'm hoping EDF 2 will be done in the next few weeks depending on how often i get to play with my EDF crew. Other than that i'm currently playing Final Fantasy XII but am nowhere near the plat.

I suppose i'm quite close to finishing bloodborne, however i still need to do the last two chalice dungeons and they're such a drag tbh.

Well I haven’t been slowing down at all. Currently sitting at 22 plats so far this year which puts me on course for 30 to 35 for the year which is on par for me. Hoping to have Mafia 3 at 100% by the end of next week but that depends on how long my 2nd playthrough takes. Still on my 1st playthrough and nearly finished the main story missions for the first of three DLCs.

• Like 1

Team A has 6278.19 points with 79 plats.

Team Sheep has 6389.18 points with 54 plats.

I’ve been making pretty good progress with Mafia 3. I’ve finished the story missions for all the DLC and just have 2 miscellaneous trophies left to go for them. I think I’m nearly finished the story missions in the base game and other than a few ‘do this’ trophies I’ll just have one more playthrough to do though whether I can plat it by the end of this week is another thing.

Finished another game I started during the KYC event.

1Lb07987.png

Need for Speed

Rarity at this time: 29.15

Average completion time: over 23 hours = no bonus (haven't counted the 2 entries that took 100+ hours)

Would have been far more enjoyable if it was offline, as the servers are shit. Had a few occasions where it was unplayable and switching it to solo mode crashed the connection. The AI are rubberbanding bastards and the story and characters are trash.

Edited by voodoo_eyes
  • Like 2

Team A has 6349.06 points with 80 plats.

Team Sheep has 6701.21 points with 56 plats.

Yesterday I started playing Darksiders Warmastered Edition. I hadn’t planned on getting this as I liked Darksiders 2 more but a few sales ago it was on special for less than $4 and for that price I’m happy to play it again. It looks really good on PS4 and although I don’t like doing single playthroughs on the hardest difficulty as it can be frustrating, I have played it before so I know what I’m getting into. The one trophy that I really wasn’t looking forward to as it took me a long time on the PS3 version is so much easier on PS4 and I got it on my first attempt. Should have the plat by the end of the week then it’ll be onto Darksiders 2 Deathinitive Edition.

• 2 weeks later...

Been taking it slower these past few weeks, as it's been excessively hot. Wrapped up another game from the KYC 7 event thoug, unfortunately not worth all that many points.

1L367a8d.png

South Park: The Fractured But Whole

Rarity at this time: 25.94

Average completion time just over 24 hours = no bonus

Was fun for the most part, but there were a few design choices that I can't get behind. The first one was the better game imo.

@Precision-Playyy @sephirothdude We're falling behind quite a bit, gonna need some help here guys xD .

Edited by voodoo_eyes
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, voodoo_eyes said:

Been taking it slower these past few weeks, as it's been excessively hot. Wrapped up another game from the KYC 7 event thoug, unfortunately not worth all that many points.

1L367a8d.png

South Park: The Fractured But Whole

Rarity at this time: 25.94

Average completion just over 24 hours = no bonus

Was fun for the most part, but there were a few design choices that I can't get behind. The first one was the better game imo.

@Precision-Playyy @sephirothdude We're falling behind quite a bit, gonna need some help here guys xD .

Apologies @voodoo_eyes , you're the one keeping us afloat, I'm working on god of war and nier atm. 

• Like 1

:platinum: #187 - Darksiders Warmastered Edition

1La1d567.png

:platinum: #188 - Darksiders 2 Deathinitive Edition

I didn’t get around to doing the points update at the start of the week as I had packages that were arriving and by the time I had opened them and sorted them out I had lost a bunch of gaming time so I’m doing the update today and have also updated the rarity values of everyones plats.

Team A has 6400.96 points with 81 plats.

Team Sheep has 6896.17 points with 58 plats.

Having finished Darksiders 2 earlier than planned I’m going to be taking the day off to watch some movies and I have all of next week off work during which time I’ll be binge watching movies. Next Saturday I’ll be starting my third and final bonus game which is Ni No Kuni: Wrath Of The White Witch.

• Like 1

Throwing in another plat.

1L7c7ea6.png

The Count Lucanor

Rarity at this time: 40.71

Average completion time:  no entry on .org, but took me about 7 hours = no bonus

It would have taken maybe around 3-4 hours to plat, if the game wasn't utterly broken. Had 8 crashes, which corrupted the save files every time. In the last section the saves you make will get deleted when you exit the game, so no backing up to cloud either. Not sure what all the positive reviews are about to be honest, as the game sucks even without the numerous issues it has.

• Like 1

One more plat, which will be the final one from me for the week, and maybe even month.

1L75947d.png

The Assembly

Rarity at this time: 38.86

Average completion time:  about 3 hours = no bonus

Again, not a whole bunch of points, but at least this one was enjoyable. The gameplay itself wasn't anything special, but the story was interesting.

• Like 2