Free 2 Play Games with Trophy support

horrorstan

Better Overview  

453 members have voted

1. 1. How should I label games that are "Delisted", "Region locked" etc.?

• Color coded *
    • Squared numbers ²
    • Color coded squared numbers ²
    • Emojis

19 hours ago, GravityQueeen said:

Is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon?: Battle Chronicle

This one.

Edit: did it change? Back in the days it didn't have a trophy list (F2P).

Edit2: downloaded f2p version no trophy list. Unless it's a demo untagged as demo, this has no trophies.

Given the trophy list does not have the English name, my best guess is only the Asia or Japanese version has trophies. There is no non-f2p version of Battle Chronicle, so I think it has to be that.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/25893-danmachi-battle-chronicle

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/25892-danmachi-battle-chronicle

• Like 2

For the record.. some trophy lists only show up once you play a little or got your first trophy.

Both trophy lists show up for me sooo.. I´m gonna add them to the list again.

I wanted to play until I got my first trophy but.. I just can´t do it.

Someone else has to do it.. so we know the list actually works.. thanks.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/20/2024 at 11:20 AM, Don_Chipotle said:

Before you jump straight playing, its good to know that the game is broken, when you start playing and close the game and start playing again the whole progress is gone and you have to start again, and there is no answer from devs if they are going to fix this, or a way to circle around this. Try to save around 1:30-2 free hours if you are going for this plat.

I recently knocked out both PS4 stacks of Ping Redux on a base PS4 and had zero save issues. Well, the first stack I replayed the first boss and it seemed to wipe out my Silver on that level but I easily made it up on a further level. I'd recommend avoid replaying boss levels.

• Like 1

On 3/27/2024 at 11:37 AM, Metal Slime King said:

I recently knocked out both PS4 stacks of Ping Redux on a base PS4 and had zero save issues. Well, the first stack I replayed the first boss and it seemed to wipe out my Silver on that level but I easily made it up on a further level. I'd recommend avoid replaying boss levels.

You are correct, the game was fixed with a patch a couple weeks ago, so yeah, now you can play better, and the game now saves 

• Like 2

On 4/3/2024 at 10:57 AM, Smashero said:

What the hell is up with the banner image for this title? Looks like it's intended to be a parody of House Party.

Edited by Jelly Soup
In the future, Beyondthegrave07, when you remove 'offtopic disucssion', I'd appriciate if you didn't break links & formatting for what you leave.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, ABE_915 said:

XDefiant (PS5) 

I got a Ubisoft e-mail about the game yesterday; which the first time hearing of it, and boy did they hype it up, lol.

"FREE-TO-PLAY FPS DONE RIGHT

• No pay-to-win (The fact that they even have to say this like it's a positive perk, lol.)
  • No lootboxes (See above parenthesis.)
  • All gameplay content unlockable for free (Again, having these listed like perks when it should be like that as a standard anyway.)
  • No skill-based matchmaking (None of these are perks so far...)
  • 14 maps, 24 weapons, 44 attachments available at launch (You have maps YOU SAY, & you have weapons?! Crazy! + more attachments than both of those combined?! SICK!)
  • A PACKED Year 1 Roadmap (Packed with what? Proceeds to not say and links to a YouTube video instead...)"

No Platinum; and give or take the same sort of Apex-like Trophy-count and list...

Edit: Sure, I give credit as it's free to play, but the question is, is PS+ required for it? (Destiny 2 as an example became free to play'ish; BIG ISH, but PS+ was required or you pretty much couldn't do nothin', but on Steam you could, with your same account and character cross-platform. But expect your wallet to be rinsed by major DLC expansions.)

Edit 2: @horrorstan a thought just occurred to me that a new asterisk tag would be helpful stating whether or not that a free to play game with Trophy support and/or Platinum requires you to have PS+ in order to be able to actually play the game properly as intended.  Destiny 2 needs a BIG PS+ REQUIRED ASTERISK for example... I think the game Rogue Company (a great game btw) was fine without PS+ as another different and opposite example.

Edited by J-S_93
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, J-S_93 said:

I got a Ubisoft e-mail about the game yesterday; which the first time hearing of it, and boy did they hype it up, lol.

• No pay-to-win (The fact that they even have to say this like it's a positive perk, lol.)
  • All gameplay content unlockable for free (Again, having these listed like perks when it should be like that as a standard anyway.)
  • 14 maps, 24 weapons, 44 attachments available at launch (You have maps YOU SAY, & you have weapons?! Crazy! + more attachments than both of those combined?! SICK!)
  • A PACKED Year 1 Roadmap (Packed with what? Proceeds to not say and links to a YouTube video instead...)"

No Platinum; and give or take the same sort of Apex-like Trophy-count and list...

Edit: Sure, I give credit as it's free to play, but the question is, is PS+ required for it? (Destiny 2 as an example became free to play'ish; BIG ISH, but PS+ was required or you pretty much couldn't do nothin', but on Steam you could, with your same account and character cross-platform. But expect your wallet to be rinsed by major DLC expansions.)

Edit 2: @horrorstan a thought just occurred to me that a new asterisk tag would be helpful stating whether or not that a free to play game with Trophy support and/or Platinum requires you to have PS+ in order to be able to actually play the game properly as intended.  Destiny 2 needs a BIG PS+ REQUIRED ASTERISK for example... I think the game Rogue Company (a great game btw) was fine without PS+ as another different and opposite example.

does it need ps+?

• Like 1

Excuse me guys, is Stumble Guys available in the Japanese Store?

I'm only seeing the microtransactions but not the game itself (at least from the webstore)

Also, again for Japan, the free game "Halloween Puzzle" it's stuck to "coming soon" but it was supposed to be released a year ago?

And "Phantom Blade Executioners" is still unavailable in the US Store?

4 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

Excuse me guys, is Stumble Guys available in the Japanese Store?

I'm only seeing the microtransactions but not the game itself (at least from the webstore)

Also, again for Japan, the free game "Halloween Puzzle" it's stuck to "coming soon" but it was supposed to be released a year ago?

And "Phantom Blade Executioners" is still unavailable in the US Store?

https://store.playstation.com/ja-jp/product/JP7351-CUSA41725_00-STUMBLEGUYSPS4JP

On 5/23/2024 at 10:33 AM, J-S_93 said:

If a game requires you to PAY for PS+ in order to play it.. it wont be on the list.

I would also like the list to be objective.. so stuff like..

1. "(...) X game requires you to have PS+ in order to be able to actually play the game properly as intended." (what does that even mean?)

2. "I think X game (...) was fine without PS+ (...)" (subjective)

Those are my 3 problems.. basically.. I want good arguments :P

I hope that doesn´t come across as super mean and i appreciate your input :)

3 hours ago, Lance_87 said:

Only PS4 or also on PS3?

I didn't check if they changed the price on the ps3 store, but its a cross buy title, so grabbing the PS4 version from the website should still give you the PS3 version.

• Like 1