Look at all info menus?

DrakeHellsing

Was hoping to get that trophy out of my hair, but I looked at all those info menus on the wheel, even going through the different tabs, but no trophy.  Is there an extra thing or two that is unlocked that I must look at for it to count?

Edit: I had a small look around and it says I need Snowfall as well for some extra menus? If that is the case, that's not cool to hide a trophy behind DLC that is part of the main game.  Cause I don't have Snowfall myself (I'll get it at a later date, want all that snow after all xD ).

Edited by DrakeHellsing

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 30-3-2018 at 8:01 PM, EFtheDutch said:

I've bought both DLC but still the trophy won't pop...

Delete all your gamedata, then re-install your game without any updates. Start the game, look at the panels and your trophy will pop. Then update the game again and go on as you were.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Digital-D-M0de said:

Delete all your gamedata, then re-install your game without any updates. Start the game, look at the panels and your trophy will pop. Then update the game again and go on as you were.

Got it, Thanks!

• Like 1

On 4/3/2018 at 1:56 PM, Digital-D-M0de said:

Note that this will only work if you have the disc version. If you have the digital version you will have to either buy the DLC or get the physical version and then re-install.

17 hours ago, lordzeze said:

Note that this will only work if you have the disc version. If you have the digital version you will have to either buy the DLC or get the physical version and then re-install.

Well that is some bullsh*t... I guess I'll wait for a sale or something in order to buy Snowfall. Still, some bullsh*t...

On 10/04/2018 at 0:52 PM, bpmotard said:

Well that is some bullsh*t... I guess I'll wait for a sale or something in order to buy Snowfall. Still, some bullsh*t...

It's currently on sale. At least in the EU zone. 

Nabbed the season pass and also the trophy finally unlocked. 

On 9-4-2018 at 8:22 PM, lordzeze said:

Actually quite pretty self explanatory, but indeed, it will only work with the dis version.

• 4 weeks later...