Thoughts?

ShadowStar83x

I took the gamble and got this game. It is an offline leaderboard. You have to reach the number 1 spot which is either 851,000 points on easy mode or 274,000 points on hard mode. After playing a couple games my high score was 60000 points on easy. They key in this game is to make more than 1 match at a time because of the multiplier. 

Edited by lordzeze

30 minutes ago, lordzeze said:

I took the gamble and got this game. It is an offline leaderboard. You have to reach the number 1 spot which is either 851,000 points on easy mode or 274,000 points on hard mode. After playing a couple games my high score was 60000 points on easy. They key in this game is to make more than 1 match at a time because of the multiplier. 

too bad, I wanted to gamble on this game myself, but now it's offline, its a no for me. I thought It would be a pretty nice trophy to have haha.

44 minutes ago, Yuichiro-Akuhei said:

too bad, I wanted to gamble on this game myself, but now it's offline, its a no for me. I thought It would be a pretty nice trophy to have haha.

I kept refreshing the store this morning waiting for it to show up on the store in case it was an online trophy. If it was an online trophy and I was one of the first people to play the game, then it would have been easy to get.

• 10 months later...