Servers Shutting Down June 1, 2018!

dottyduke1

19 minutes ago, SunnyCrappyYT said:

So the shutdown date was a bamboozle?

I would give it more time before I would say it's in the clear- they could still pull the plug any day. If it's still up in July, though, I would say it's like Batman Origins and in the clear for a while longer. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Phantochi said:

lol, it's unobtainable since 2 years ago, how did you do it? 

There's a few people listed on this trophies recent achievers list, I'd be curious to see if there is a possibility that this could still be working...

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/2815-counterspy/9-international-nemesis

Looks like this came up in a dispute recently and it's technically unobtainable by anyone starting new, after the shutdown. Having started before the shutdown can allow conditions for the trophy to still be earned.

Edited by DaivRules

1 hour ago, Phantochi said:

lol, it's unobtainable since 2 years ago, how did you do it? 

I last played the game in 2015 so maybe that’s why? I still had a rival saved on my profile as soon as I booted it up. That’s the only thing I can think of. 

1 hour ago, DaivRules said:

There's a few people listed on this trophies recent achievers list, I'd be curious to see if there is a possibility that this could still be working...

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/2815-counterspy/9-international-nemesis

Looks like this came up in a dispute recently and it's technically unobtainable by anyone starting new, after the shutdown. Having started before the shutdown can allow conditions for the trophy to still be earned.

Yeah, I was thinking that a rival could pop if you have a friend in your friend list that played the game, or they simply forgot to close the server and someone is paying the bills without having a clue about it, but that makes a lot more sense, and @Kolm14 just confirmed that, but still.. since it needs information from a server, it doesn't makes sense for it to appear even to someone who played the game before the servers were close, unless the game were never uninstalled and somehow it kept online informations, but i don't know, that's weird, at least some people can still get it lol

Edited by Phantochi