Missable thread

aZombieDictator

All Collectibles are missable. I did a video guide to find them all but cannot publish it until the game release because of the embargo (sorry for the self-publicity). I didn't do a guide for Profiles as a very few is missable

- Matt's parents : in the garage of the house, right after disabling the crazy laser

- Wyatt (arcade sidequest in the city, chapter 1)

- Long John (fast food sidequest in the city, chapter 1)

- Bronson (chapter 4 in the sewer, climb the first ladder you see to trigger a scene)

An exemplary student ->

Spoiler

Chapter 1, after waking up, go to your parents bedroom and read the paper (only 1 question)

Unbounded interrogation ->

Spoiler

Chapter 1, in the city, talk to the mime next to the fountain 6 ou 7 times to make him talk

Poltergeist gone! ->

Spoiler

Chapter 2, after repairing the ghost device, go to Mr Freeman's house (south of yours), talk to the indian chief then to Mr Freeman by asking what his wife would think of the situation and threaten him

Last words ->

Spoiler

Chapter 2, in the cemetary, read all 6 epitaphs (careful to check them all as you can't go back after gates closing behind you)

Master Splinter ->

Spoiler

Chapter 4, in the sewer, hidden behind a wall of bricks (same room as a collectible)

Evil baby ->

Spoiler

Chapter 4, in the Sarducci manor, go upstairs and ask to go to the cave in the elevator

Inscriptiana Jones ->

Spoiler

Chapter 5, read all 8 inscriptions (4 texts, 2 frescos, 2 "outlines") only with Matt. I did it with other characters then Matt and the trophy didn't pop. I had to erase all my data and obtained the trophy by reading with him only. Seemed glitched.

Roy I am already inside ->

Spoiler

Chapter 7, MGS reference, don't climb into the military truck, go south in the right corner, secret passage to a big box, interact with it

Hunted Chameleon ->

Spoiler

Chapter 8, when you see Bronson again in a bad shape, go to the north-east, open a door and interact with someone behind the wall

What were you staring at ->

Spoiler

Chapter 8, not sure about that one, with Matt (alone) I looked at an Employee of the month portrait and the trophy popped but there is a similar one in the Sarducci manor chapter 4 that I also looked at so ... I don't know (could be just one because of the troll of the Exepmplary student trophy -> only 1 question)

Edited by Moiledieu
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Moiledieu said:

All Collectibles are missable. I did a video guide to find them all but cannot publish it until the game release because of the embargo (sorry for the self-publicity). I didn't do a guide for Profiles as a very few is missable

- Matt's parents : in the garage of the house, right after disabling the crazy laser

- Bronson (chapter 4 in the sewer, climb the first ladder you see to trigger a scene)

An exemplary student ->

Reveal hidden contents

Chapter 1, after waking up, go to your parents bedroom and read the paper (only 1 question)

Reveal hidden contents

Chapter 1, in the city, talk to the mime next to the fountain 6 ou 7 times to make him talk

Poltergeist gone! ->

Reveal hidden contents

Chapter 2, after repairing the ghost device, go to Mr Freeman's house (south of yours), talk to the indian chief then to Mr Freeman by asking what his wife would think of the situation and threaten him

Last words ->

Reveal hidden contents

Chapter 3, in the cemetary, read all 5 epitaphs (careful to check them all as you can't go back after gates closing behind you)

Master Splinter ->

Reveal hidden contents

Chapter 4, in the sewer, hidden behind a wall of bricks (same room as a collectible)

Evil baby ->

Reveal hidden contents

Chapter 4, in the Sarducci manor, go upstairs and ask to go to the cave in the elevator

Inscriptiana Jones ->

Reveal hidden contents

Chapter 5, read all 8 inscriptions (4 texts, 2 frescos, 2 "outlines") only with Matt. I did it with other characters then Matt and the trophy didn't pop. I had to erase all my data and obtained the trophy by reading with him only. Seemed glitched.

Reveal hidden contents

Chapter 7, MGS reference, don't climb into the military truck, go south in the right corner, secret passage to a big box, interact with it

Hunted Chameleon ->

Reveal hidden contents

Chapter 8, when you see Bronson again in a bad shape, go to the north-east, open a door and interact with someone behind the wall

Reveal hidden contents

Chapter 8, not sure about that one, with Matt (alone) I looked at an Employee of the month portrait and the trophy popped but there is a similar one in the Sarducci manor chapter 4 that I also looked at so ... I don't know (could be just one because of the troll of the Exepmplary student trophy -> only 1 question)

Sweet! Thanks for this! So this is confirmed everything missable and Platinum should be achievable following this correct? And go ahead and post your guide here when the embargo is gone, I'll definitely use it to get everything.

Edited by aZombieDictator

26 minutes ago, Moiledieu said:

Everything missable is listed. Here is the video. Unfortunately, the game didn't allow a better quality with the Share button so it's pretty much ugly and won't be used. All this effort for nothing. :(

It won't let me much that video... But as long as I get everything in that list I can go back and get anything else correct?

10 minutes ago, Moiledieu said:

Yes, like I said, I listed everything missable and in a chronological order. :)

Ok sweet! If I finish the game and don't get all collectibles, but I have everything in that list I'm golden then?

Also I'm patiently just waiting for the store update. Game still isn't live yet. 

Edited by aZombieDictator

Just now, Moiledieu said:

Missable trophies are the one listed with the spoiler mention + Collectibles. So yes, you have to keep track with the written list and with the video guide which contains every collectible.

Ok cool that video guides works now! It wasn't working earlier. But yeah I'll follow both things. I'll probably be able to have Platinum by tomorrow night maybe.

17 hours ago, Moiledieu said:

An exemplary student ->

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Poltergeist gone! ->

Reveal hidden contents

Last words ->

Reveal hidden contents

Chapter 3, in the cemetary, read all 5 epitaphs (careful to check them all as you can't go back after gates closing behind you)

Master Splinter ->

Reveal hidden contents

Evil baby ->

Reveal hidden contents

Inscriptiana Jones ->

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Hunted Chameleon ->

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

How exactly can you do the sidequest for long john? And is it limited to chapter 1? I just can't find a way to talk to him (or even find him)...

Long John is in the city in the restaurant (right of the map). I talked to him or one of is waiter and did a quest where I had to kill rats. You have to do it during chapter 1 as you cannot go back there. For those asking, I had a review code to provide a trophy guide/review by the dev 10 days ago. ;)

Edited by Moiledieu

13 minutes ago, Moiledieu said:

Long John is in the city in the restaurant (right of the map). I talked to him or one of is waiter and did a quest where I had to kill rats. You have to do it during chapter 1 as you cannot go back there. For those asking, I had a review code to provide a trophy guide/review by the dev 10 days ago. ;)

Your video guides are looking great! If you don't mind me asking, how long did it take you to beat the main game? The Secret of Mana remake comes out this week and I'm at a loss on which game I should start on first. ?

1 hour ago, Moiledieu said:

Weird, i talked to everyone in there and I'm pretty sure that was before joining up with Big Joe, but i got no quest at all... ?

Edit: So i just restarted and went to Long John's diner immediately and it worked. I assume you have to go there before the arcade hall or at least before picking up Big Joe.

Edited by blackf1re-