All VR games

Yuichiro-Akuhei

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/19/2018 at 11:21 AM, Yuichiro-Akuhei said:

So when I check out a VR game, I see other VR games 132. But where can I find all other 132 games?

Of course, I can search VR but by far I cant find all other 132 games. 

So my question where can I find all the other games on a page? (if that makes sense) 

It's up to 208 now! Every time I am looking at the page of a VR game I always try to click that to see a full list of PSVR games ONLY. I wish that was an option!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, Yuichiro-Akuhei said:

I'm curious what is soon before we know its 2019, haha. any updates on this @BlindMango 

Sly said he’s implementing a few things on the backend before the Series system goes fully live, so my guess is maybe a couple months (hopefully?) :P 

• 3 weeks later...
On 6.4.2018 at 9:49 PM, BlindMango said:

You'll be able to click on that box to see all VR games once the series system goes live soon ;) 

What would happen if a VR Game would receive multiple sequels? Would it be a series in a series?

The series thing is definitly a nice feature for actual game series, but I think the VR games should have their own platform filter like PS3, PS4 and PSVita. To prevent possible confusion in the future with a newer VR device, it should be labeled as PS4VR.

PS3

PS4

PSVita

PS4VR

(PS5)

(PS5VR)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

What would happen if a VR Game would receive multiple sequels? Would it be a series in a series?

The series thing is definitly a nice feature for actual game series, but I think the VR games should have their own platform filter like PS3, PS4 and PSVita. To prevent possible confusion in the future with a newer VR device, it should be labeled as PS4VR.

PS3

PS4

PSVita

PS4VR

(PS5)

(PS5VR)

You can have a game in more than one series, such as VR Games series and also Call of Duty series as a hypothetical example

I also hope to see a console tag for VR in the future, but until then we’ll have to use series

• Like 2