Hidden game problem

8 hours ago, BlindMango said:

Check your hidden game checklist on all your consoles (PS3, PS4, and Vita) and make sure the game isn't individually hidden on any of those consoles. Sometimes it's checked off on one of them and it prevents it from truly being unhidden

I checked that aswell it's not hidden according to PSN.

what blindmango said helped me i for the life of me couldnt unhide a couple games and i never actually hid them they just never showed up public i ended up having to hunt down and get on a ps3 and low and behold they was checked as hidden which is weird cause ive not used my ps3 in a long while long before i even had the games but eh it worked

You may have to try a few things, like checking off the option to hide all games, syncing a new trophy, updating on the site, then uncheck all hidden trophies and then allow all people to see your trophies again, sync, then update on the site and see what it does.

Basically hiding games can lead to weird bugs on PSN's side, there have been really awful bugs related to it in the past that affected a good chunk of people, and I'm surprised people still casually hide their games because of things like that. :dunno:

• 1 year later...
On 23/03/2018 at 1:45 AM, MMDE said:

Earn another trophy and sync that first? Try to set your privacy option on PSN to keep all your trophies private, then update your profile here, then unprivate on PSN and finally sync again here.

Sorry to randomly post on an ancient thread but just wanted to say thank you - I had an issue with Black Flag not registering on my profile, I realised I had hidden the game months ago with 0 trophies when I accidentally booted it once, but then un-hiding it still wouldn’t register my trophies. I did as you said- made all trophies private, updated, then made trophies public & updated, & it worked perfectly! Very grateful!

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...