Time for platinum

I was pretty close to the guide's estimated plat time as I platted the game with 77 hours logged in and my party leveled at 76. About 15 of those hours were spent idling at the kingdom in order to grind out some Kingsguilders while I do some IRL things.

Edited by deadaim100

• 3 weeks later...

I'm at Chapter 7 with about 35 hours. I've been trying to do the research and upgrading while I do the subquests. I had to linger an hour or two already. I'm hoping for 65 hours, too, but I'm not sure how long the game is. I haven't checked how many chapters, so I don't know if I'm at the end. I've completed 4 Dreamer's doors, and have recruited 45 citizens. Will do some recruiting because I just opened up Broadleaf and have the airship now.

Team level: 48

• Like 1

Messing about with my city for many hours. Sometimes just letting the stores fill up while I did other stuff. (And maxing out everything that was possible before Betrayal and End Boss)

with that 72 hours with only skirmishes and last Dreamer Door left.

Ended up on 92 hours, but could have done the Kingmaker retrials much earlier and leveled up much faster. The low amount of xp you get from regular monsters are ridicolous. Went through Dreamer Door 10 at level 70 and only fought monsters at level 110, all of them. Gained 2 levels after 20 floors.

So 92 hours: Evermore 100% and seemed everyone there was Masters too. 55/60 Tainted. Saving rest for DLC and maybe a new level cap. Side quests 100%. Skirmish level 65 for the top 4, I think. Level 99 for Roland and crew.

Edited by albajos

18 hours ago, albajos said:

So 92 hours: Evermore 100% and seemed everyone there was Masters too. 55/60 Tainted. Saving rest for DLC and maybe a new level cap. Side quests 100%. Skirmish level 65 for the top 4, I think. Level 99 for Roland and crew.

Which skirmish teams did you use?

I just picked the ones with the currently highest attack for 49 of them. For the catch bandit skirmish I went with people with air strikes etc. But it didn't matter, on the 20th try I finally catched up to him, so we fought normally, so could probably have used the same team on that one too.

After you have maxed out the barracks/training ground the level of them doesn't matter much. You will be able to constantly charge anyway. 

• Like 1

Time to platinum: 86h (well, technically, I am planning to put the plat trophy in a milestone)

Team level: 99 (Thanks to Horraura)

I spent some time AFK for few hours waiting for KGs when my kingdom was at level 2 and 3 (my OCDish manner want to fully upgrade all asap).

Not sure if I would be defeating the remaining Untainted monsters. I find them too cheap and the only thing I could think of to defeat them easily is get legendary stuffs, but I dunno, I am not too eager to go back to Faraway's Dreamer Door.

• Like 1

On 4/21/2018 at 11:29 AM, Edunstar84 said:

I'm at Chapter 7 with about 35 hours. I've been trying to do the research and upgrading while I do the subquests. I had to linger an hour or two already. I'm hoping for 65 hours, too, but I'm not sure how long the game is. I haven't checked how many chapters, so I don't know if I'm at the end. I've completed 4 Dreamer's doors, and have recruited 45 citizens. Will do some recruiting because I just opened up Broadleaf and have the airship now.

Team level: 48

88 hours

Team level: 71

Wanted to be a bit quicker, but I did the tainted monsters before collecting songbooks and higgledy stones, and had to fight Froome to get to it. I thought I needed to be higher, but I just upgraded my weapons a bit and went through the last Dreamer Door.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Took me 87 hours total.  I farmed the last dungeon a few times to get enough endgame materials to create all the outfits.  Did all the sidequests except the stinky shoes one.  Didn't see one pair of stinky shoes my entire time playing!  My party was around level 84 at the end.

Edited by jh7459