Trophy thoughts?

stefant2002

7 minutes ago, Dorroile said:

After playing the game a bit, it might not be that easy. It won't be Super Meat Boy tier, but some of the gold medals seem tricky to get, and the bonus levels can get kinda tough.

yeah some of the gold medals times where intimidating However You only need 30 of them i'm on world 3 with 18 already soo shouldnt be that difficult 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Brink-2-Chaos said:

yeah some of the gold medals times where intimidating However You only need 30 of them i'm on world 3 with 18 already soo shouldnt be that difficult 

I admittedly haven't gotten very far yet, so if you're right then the plat might be a bit easier than i'm assuming, which would be nice.

18 hours ago, Brink-2-Chaos said:

bonus level 4-x bugged for anyone else shows locked for me 

EDIT replayed on another save file World 4-X locked again making at least 2 trophies achievable Bummer went from GOTY to pile of shit 

EDIT EDIT 3 trophies unattainable since you need 126 salmon to unlock world 7-6

EDIT EDIT EDIT turns out it is unlocked via a secret exit :/

Jesus man. ADHD much? Congrats on being first plat achiever.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/07/2018 at 11:06 AM, sausage_jord123 said:

Hi, how do you earn medals. Can't see speed goals anywhere giving an indication if it's a case of completing a level quickly.  Thanks

Just have to be fast. It would’ve been nice to see what I was aiming for though. I found the gold times to be pretty lenient on most of them. There isn’t much distinction between a silver and a gold either, plenty of room to add another medal in there.

On 7/14/2018 at 9:58 AM, Dark said:

Just have to be fast. It would’ve been nice to see what I was aiming for though. I found the gold times to be pretty lenient on most of them. There isn’t much distinction between a silver and a gold either, plenty of room to add another medal in there.

I managed to tweet the creator and get him to upload the times http://www.loggames.ca/speedrun-medal-times.html

• Like 3

• 8 months later...
16 hours ago, Davidov34 said:

Does anyone know how to reach the secret exit on level 2-4? Someone told me it was somewhere up at the checkpoint, but I really can't walljump far enough :(

Hi, Davidov, if you still need help and if I remember right, that secret exit is located AFTER the checkpoint, you will reach two cannons and to the right of the second there is a small ledge you can reach by jumping on the cannon balls. From there it's pretty easy to understand where to go, you must jump on some "bouncing flipper ball thing" and you've done. Hope it helps and sorry for my english.

• Like 3