auto pop all stat award trophies !!

8 hours ago, Brink-2-Chaos said:

How do you get the cursed gold trophy in the dlc?

i think all 5 medals are easy , but if you need to farm kills , when you progress through the story you'll find a portals that you need to throw enemies in to close it , dont do it and they will keep spawning and you can grind the killing medal early , cause after you finish the DLC you will have to go around hunting them and it will take you longer.

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, KamakuraHero said:

I had the medals auto popped before when i did the NA version after i did the EU one, but can't remember how. Now i'm playing the HK version and got the trophy for one gold stat award but not the others. Do i need to have ps+ to get them all?

not sure to be honest , my account didn't have PS+.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
1 hour ago, zizimonster said:

Does this still work?

I've platted the NA version more than two years, and would love to do it again. So, how do I autopop all the stat awards?

Thanks. :)

9 minutes ago, Martain2 said:

Just want to make sure (as I don't like auto-popping trophies) that this wont happen if I've never played any other version before touching the PS4 EU edition?

I believe the servers were shutdown at about the same time the developers went under so auto-popping trophies isn't possible anymore ?.

17 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

I believe the servers were shutdown at about the same time the developers went under so auto-popping trophies isn't possible anymore 1f914.png.

Meaning, I have to do all the stat awards all over again?

Being online while playing for a second stack is fine, right?

Thank you.

Just now, zizimonster said:

Meaning, I have to do all the stat awards all over again?

Being online while playing for a second stack is fine, right?

Thank you.

My understanding is the Leaderboards were turned off for all regions so yes, you will have to redo the entire list from scratch for every single stack you wish to Platinum/100% ?. If I'm wrong about the leaderboards being switched off then someone please correct me.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

My understanding is the Leaderboards were turned off for all regions so yes, you will have to redo the entire list from scratch for every single stack you wish to Platinum/100% 1f914.png. If I'm wrong about the leaderboards being switched off then someone please correct me.

As much as I can remember, but I'm not so sure, I could access the leaderboards back when playing the NA version in 2018. :hmm:

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

Hey guys. I played the euro ps4 version of the game and now I'm playing the hk version. 

I had the same luck auto popping issue with the game awards. But I'm playing the dlc and there's a trophy that I need to game 5 gold awards. 

This dlc has just 5 trials to complete. The problem is: when I check my progression, I already have the 5 gold medal because of the euro version. My stats are just the same. So I thought, let me collect the money shrines, because there just 10 and see if the trophy will pop. I collected but no trophy came. Now I have no idea what to do. Because for example, I already have 20 shrines at the challenge and the gold medal is 10. Does anyone know how to get this trophy? 

Edit: I just got the info. Thanks :)

Edited by tranquilu

• 2 months later...
On 20.04.2021 at 7:15 AM, tranquilu said:

Hey guys. I played the euro ps4 version of the game and now I'm playing the hk version. 

I had the same luck auto popping issue with the game awards. But I'm playing the dlc and there's a trophy that I need to game 5 gold awards. 

This dlc has just 5 trials to complete. The problem is: when I check my progression, I already have the 5 gold medal because of the euro version. My stats are just the same. So I thought, let me collect the money shrines, because there just 10 and see if the trophy will pop. I collected but no trophy came. Now I have no idea what to do. Because for example, I already have 20 shrines at the challenge and the gold medal is 10. Does anyone know how to get this trophy? 

Edit: I just got the info. Thanks :)

So, what to do to make them pop? No auto pop of in-game awards anymore? How I should play to complete all stacks in a fastest possible way?

On 7/8/2021 at 1:50 AM, Anton_games337 said:

So, what to do to make them pop? No auto pop of in-game awards anymore? How I should play to complete all stacks in a fastest possible way?

Start with the first dlc, play offline without internet connection.  After you got the 5 awards trophy of that dlc, you can turn on the internet and start the game again, now play the 2nd dlc doing everything, focus on getting a medal on one of the challenges there (like electrocute X enemies using your stun rod) so the main game trophies related to awards will auto pop automatically. After finishing the dlc, start the game and that's it, do it normally :)

Edited by tranquilu
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

To anyone who still isn't clear on how to do this, let me give my five cents:

- Disable your Internet connection, and get all the trophies for Nightmare in North Point

- Reconnect your Internet and start the Year of the Snake DLC

- Get a Gold objective for Year of the Snake DLC. Even though this has nothing to do with the main campaign Gold awards, it works*

In my case, I only had to make 50 more vehicles pull over to get a Gold. After the introductory mission, you spawn at the police station. I got in a police car, turned on my siren and drove around for a few minutes. As soon as I unlocked Gold for making vehicles pull over, all the main game bronze/silver/gold trophies unlocked.

Because there were no trophies linked to getting any Gold awards in the Year of the Snake DLC, I hadn't bothered to get any, but I was close to many. So to be clear, if you get a Gold on Year of the Snake DLC, then that is what unlocks all the main-game trophies related to Bronze/Silver/Gold awards. I hope this makes sense, please let me know if you misunderstood anything.

I did this three weeks ago and it 100% works in 2022.

*Obviously you have to have completed a different stack first. In my case I did the US stack first as it has far more rare trophies than the EU version.

Edited by baboon_overlord
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

the above post works. though make sure to save completely and make sure 30 accolades are done before exiting the game on the 1st playthrough on american copy (or other regions if it apply's) it didn't pop the 30 silver and gold due to missing 1 award (deadeye) it'll lessen the stress of doing anything on the awards list. just concentrate on trophy requirements.

Edited by Lordguwa
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

Still working fine. Just got all medal trophies on NA, EU stacks yesterday (I plat AS long before them). I got medal trophies when I was still in the prologue of the second DLC by performing my 30th electroshocked (bronze). So I guess you can strategically do electroshock 29 times in other stack for a quick one. Not necessary have to go for a gold objective, I guess a bronze objective which you never done before works just fine.

Edited by archangeltw_
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, archangeltw_ said:

Still working fine. Just got all medal trophies on NA, EU stacks yesterday (I plat AS long before them). I got medal trophies when I was still in the prologue of the second DLC by performing my 30th electroshocked (bronze). So I guess you can strategically do electroshock 29 times in other stack for a quick one. Not necessary have to go for a gold objective, I guess a bronze objective which you never done before works just fine.

Did you auto-pop them while being online?

43 minutes ago, archangeltw_ said:

Yes. always online.

I didn't do the first DLC though. I downloaded the game, popped the trophies in the second DLC, then I delete the game save it for later.

Save data from previous stack wasn't needed, right?

Edited by zizimonster
update
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 27/09/2022 at 7:10 PM, zizimonster said:

Save data from previous stack wasn't needed, right?

No, the save data wouldn't be compatible anyway because it's a different product code for a different region.

This "glitch" works because the data saved on the server for all your different region playthroughs is registered on the same server under your PSN ID, regardless of the region.  

Just a heads up, this may cause unrelated issues if you are planning on doing two or all three stacks on PS4:

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/topic/284624-chief-inspector-100-game-completion-no-trophy/

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 19.4.2018 at 2:59 PM, Shadiochao said:

The stats for the PS4 versions are shared, so it downloaded all your previous stat awards when you connected to the internet. If you get any new award after that, it notices you have 30+ golds and gives you all of the trophies for them.

Also, when you do the nightmare DLC, you may need to start it offline. There a chance all 5 awards will already be gold. If they are, then you won't be able to earn a new award to trigger one of the trophies.

Hi, I know its an old thread, but regarding the nightmare DLC and the other story DLC, I only have to start them offline if I have previously played and completed all gold medals for the main game in another version right? I have just finished my first playthrough of the game and are soon gonna start the DLC. There should not be a problem when I have not played other versions right? 

Edited by Gerdie_3000