Platinum unobtainable?

kilodawe

I have had a long conversation with the  Developer talking about the high miles trophy, because I think it is unobtainable. 

I have descriped them several ways to get the trophy without any result. The only answer I am getting is. „The achivement is working, cause we know it’s working. 

I don’t believe them. It looks like nobody can get this One. PSN says 0,1% but I think this will be a dev, because they are saying „We have optained it on our PS4“.

On Xbox not one person got this one. It seems only working with steam. In fact the hole game is totally glitched with tons of bluescreens, massive framedrops and and another unobtainable trophy that got patched with Version 1.05. You see, it would not be suprising, if this Trophy is glitched, too.

Only thing we know now, is that airtime is not counting towards the progress.

I have tried a lot. Prepatched and post Patch. With my original savegame and with a complete new one. Different camera settings. Different Modes. Different vehicles and classes.

I was Driving in freeride in a small Circle, fixing my pad and just let the console work for 10 hours. Speed was at about 20 mph so the Trophy should Come After 5h. But nope, nothing happend. I tried this several times. Different Maps. Without jumps, without crashing. Nothing.

Ok, wo I decided to try in Race Mode. Online and offline. 30 Round different events with a small amount of jumps and stopping in Front of every possible Jump. Speed was at about 40-60mph. Doing maths it should plop after 2-3h. I was trying this for at least 10h. But nope. Nothing. 

I know a lot of you are struggling with this one, too. Maybe we just talk about it and work together to solve the Problem. Collecting all methods were tried. And contacting the Devs, releasing this Festival of bugs.

Yeah, the devs are saying, they obtained the Trophy. But how representative is this?  They are also saying, that Sony and Microsoft had confirmed the trophies are working. Never heared of something like that.

And believe me, this game is nearly unplayable. Crashes, bugs and glitches all the way. Wouldnt be suprised if this Trophy is glitched, too.

14 minutes ago, kilodawe said:

They wont, because the devs are saying it works. Thats why we have to contact them on social media and tell them their mistake.

I messaged them on their website. But they don't messaged me back of course. Will try it on Twitter.

Edited by TazDevilz1986

3 minutes ago, POEman553 said:

They're probably lying and they didn't unlock it. At this point, they need to show proof. 

I think they unlocked the trophy than patched it over to screw us over? Some people told me they hate trophy hunters, because they keep making that To the victor trophy.. Not sure if that's true, but i know many people that buy MX games are not trophy hunters.

1 hour ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

I think they unlocked the trophy than patched it over to screw us over? Some people told me they hate trophy hunters, because they keep making that To the victor trophy.. Not sure if that's true, but i know many people that buy MX games are not trophy hunters.

If they keep making To the Victor.. trophy players will keep making boosting sessions to get it, just like that.

The joke's on them.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LMO_DarkBiG_BR said:

Hey Taz, it's dev from support! I received the message from them some minutes ago. Finally brother, we'll delete this game from HDD 1f44a.png

So You know what are the requirements for the high Miles Trophy?

7 hours ago, LMO_DarkBiG_BR said:

Hey Taz, it's dev from support! I received the message from them some minutes ago. Finally brother, we'll delete this game from HDD 1f44a.png

Ok, nice mate. Thanks for the heads up.? Do you know , if the patch is coming for it?

Edited by TazDevilz1986

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, kilodawe said:

Still not working and the devs did not confirmed yet if they gonna patch this one.

edit

it got fixed today!

Yup. I also find out from my friend who the first achiever worldwide for this game is. It is merker69. He was not on the leaderboard but i updated him. He got the plat on 28 April.

Edited by TazDevilz1986