Games under £16 / €20

dermarx

6 minutes ago, Sigma999 said:

I want to get Destroy All Humans but missing 15 cents on my PSN wallet to get 2.99€ to buy 1f605.png  

Can i just add 15 cents on my PSN wallet with my credit card ? 

On the Portuguese PSN Store the minimum amount you can add is 5€.

Picked up Deadlight Director's Cut, for the 3rd time now and Fallout 4.

I played Deadlight on my PC, first when it came out but couldn't get passed a certain point near the end, then I tried the Director's Cut last year but didn't really play it that much. Let's see if I can finally finish it on my PS4.

And Fallout 4 well I really like the setting but never had much time for it, let's see how it compares to the PC version.

Always appreciate these type of threads as i don't always check the PSN store, thanks OP.

On 5/10/2018 at 11:24 PM, Sigma999 said:

I want to get Destroy All Humans but missing 15 cents on my PSN wallet to get 2.99€ to buy 1f605.png  

Yep, of course! Just add your card details and it'll take what ever's in your wallet at the time and deduct the other 15 Cents from your bank.

• Like 1

I'd probably like to get the Jak games at some point, but I still have two Ratchet&Clank games to play so maybe it can wait. For western stuff, I'm mostly interested in getting some Assassin's Creed DLC packs, mainly Origins ones (which are still too new to be on sale). As for Freedom Cry, I don't know if I want the standalone edition or not. Probably not.

Edited by mecharobot

On 11.5.2018 at 0:24 AM, Sigma999 said:

i believe there is a minimum of $5 (in austria you must add a minumim of €5)

• Like 1