Games under £16 / €20

dermarx

We have a new Sale online:

https://store.playstation.com/de-de/grid/STORE-MSF75508-GAMESUNDER200518/1?direction=asc&sort=name

Nothing too special in my opinion, but maybe you'll find something nice.

Deal is available until 24 May

And here's the list:

Edited by dermarx
  • Like 3

21 minutes ago, dermarx said:

We have a new Sale online:

Thank you didn't realise there was a sale! Added Little Nightmares to the backlog. Got that game on PC but would be great to have it 100% on my list when I got some spare time ?

It's that sale that happens like once a month, but the most expensive version of it yet. Been a long time since I didn't buy something during a sale, guess this is it. Sony should've kept the previous sale around for another 2 weeks instead.

I’m rather tempted to get Project Cars. I had a lot of fun playing DriveClub and I’d like another racing game to play. I know I’d need to decide quick so I can start work on the now obtainable Community Ambassador trophy this weekend.

21 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Nothing for me, my wallet must be relieved about this after being gutted during the Big in Japan sale.

Same here. But then again Fantasy Adventure games are still a good deal. The Raven Remastered PS4 looks good enough.

39 minutes ago, FilmFanatic said:

I’ve decided to grab Project Cars GOTY edition and having a look at the sale on my PS4 I see that Darksiders Warmastered edition is a crazy $3.56 and given I’m stacking Darksiders 2 from PS+ then I might as well stack the first game as well.

Do you plan to get the platinum in Project Cars? I think there's one trophy that is tied to online events that's going to be ending soon. I think there's enough time, but I'm not too sure.

5 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

Do you plan to get the platinum in Project Cars? I think there's one trophy that is tied to online events that's going to be ending soon. I think there's enough time, but I'm not too sure.

That’s the Community Ambassador trophy. A schedule of 28 events for 2018 started this week so all I need to do is complete is 20 which I’ll start on tomorrow.

• Like 1

@FilmFanatic I played project cars from day one and it took me 23 events to get the community ambassador as it was some what glitched when originally released

a patch released tried to fix the problem so hopefully it works now and you get the trophy after 20 events, looking st the event schedule it seems they have re-released old events

Nothing really great for me too, Maybe InFamous First light since it's only 5 € but i think i'll pass, i just save up this 2 months to ReNew the PSPlus and not thinking about that anymore, i ahve too many games to play anyway now with the 2 Yakuza that are 200+ hours overall i got just 2 weeks ago, i'm fin until a Great sale on August xD