2/10 difficult?! Are you kidding?!

Richtoon

23 minutes ago, DerHerzeleid said:

Arena mode is hard as hell, it’s very hard for me to focus where there is just fucking shit flying everywhere and I keep dying I died on 80 enemies killed twice and it is starting to do my fucking head in! Edit: DUDE!!! I FUCKING DIED ON 98 WHAT BULLSHIT!

Took me like 2-4 attempts or something....

19 minutes ago, tonkie18 said:

I’m so happy someone else has struggled with this game! Must admit I’m not the best with any games really but this one I find impossible. Can’t do it on the consoles or on my Vita. 

disable ink on the vita versions makes it much easier. its best to stick with staying in one corner of the screen instead of moving all around to make dodging bullets easier. Should take about 5 mins to platinum it.

On 13/05/2018 at 11:28 AM, RatalaikaGames said:

I wanted to let everyone know that for PSVita we've a patch on QA to disable ink and boost FPS to 60, some people complained about this issue during the week.

Is there any way to make It easier on the console version? Why am I finding it so impossible!

3 hours ago, tonkie18 said:

@PS_Bowser

thanks so much I managed to do it on the vita last night! Now I’m tempted to try it on the PlayStation.. any way to disable ink on there?

Unfortunately there isn't any way to turn off the ink on the PS4 version. On the Vita this was a game changer and I got the Platinum on my first try.

I also found it very difficult on PS4, bc I am not good at shooting games and to coordinate evading, shooting and all at the same time is tough.

I simply kept playing it until I eventually made it. I died numerous times right before the 100k, most frustrating one was 99.700 points and I died. If you're not good with these sort of games, it's not such a quick platinum anymore. But the only advise, as someone who also had difficulties with this game but got the platinum in the end, is just keep trying, there's no other way around it. Unless you know someone who's good at this and can play it for you.

I also found it helpful to not think too hard about the game while I played. I just let my mind wander and then a trophy popped and I died. lol

Anyways Good luck, I hope you'll platinum this sooner than later! :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tonkie18 said:

Is there any way to make It easier on the console version? Why am I finding it so impossible!

There's no way to disable it on console version. The only reason why you can on vita was because the ink caused video lag making it much harder to platinum. For the console version I recommend staying in 1 corner and just shoot enemies and dodge their bullets there.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
On 11.05.2018 at 3:08 PM, Richtoon said:

It is so hard!! 8/10 for me! Guy who wrote guide must be lied about difficult to make himself sounds more like a professional gamer. 

Arena mode is insane hard, 4 enemies shooting everywhere on the screen, so difficult to dodge all of them. 

I’m trying get a last trophy to get platinum is 100 kills in arena mode.. it’s drive me crazy.

change the difficult to 8/10 on the guide!! 

And how did u get platinum trophy?

Do u have some advices?

This game is also difficult 4 me.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, WiktorM101 said:

To be totally honest i would love to see gameplay of someone who thinks this is hard. Anyone willing to share?

Any gameplay i see makes it look eazy and THEN they use slow motion. I'm curious what problem others may have assuming it's not case of 'game journalist playing cuphead tutorial'.

For me, I find it totally impossible. I’ve got no idea how to share video of me playing it but the longest I’ve ever lasted has been maybe 20 or 30 seconds! Different folks have different brains I suppose! Plenty find it easy but not me. I do think that the difficulty of games tends to get downgraded if they can be completed quickly. I think this is objectively harder than 2/10.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JoesusHCrust said:

For me, I find it totally impossible. I’ve got no idea how to share video of me playing it but the longest I’ve ever lasted has been maybe 20 or 30 seconds! Different folks have different brains I suppose! Plenty find it easy but not me. I do think that the difficulty of games tends to get downgraded if they can be completed quickly. I think this is objectively harder than 2/10.

Or copy saved video to USB and upload somewhere from PC

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, JoesusHCrust said:

2/10 maybe not but i would like to know why (looking at your profile) competent player says it is impossible. Would love to see your upload. 

Edited by WiktorM101
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, WiktorM101 said:

2/10 maybe not but i would like to know why (looking at your profile) competent player says it is impossible. Would love to see your upload. 

Maybe because I’m dyspraxia? I don’t usually use it as an excuse but I sometimes have difficulty with spatial awareness and multitasking. Maybe I’m just not very good and too lazy to put in enough practice mind! ?

• Like 2

On 22.02.2022 at 0:33 AM, JoesusHCrust said:

Maybe because I’m dyspraxia? I don’t usually use it as an excuse but I sometimes have difficulty with spatial awareness and multitasking. Maybe I’m just not very good and too lazy to put in enough practice mind! 1f604.png

I can get that. Would love to see it anyway when you have some time. I'm just very curious when there are such opposite opinions on difficulty. 

I have expierience with someone new to gaming trying Uncharted and strugling on eazy (whitch is undestandeable) but it buggs me when someone who have expierience with games finds one that is considered eazy difficult. I want to see with my own eyes what is the hard part for that person. Like everyone finds different boss in dark souls hardest. 

Sorta wakes up mad scientist inside me lol

Edited by WiktorM101
  • Like 1