2/10 difficult?! Are you kidding?!

Richtoon

On 11/5/2018 at 3:22 PM, SunnyCrappyYT said:

76% has the platinum trophy, so my guess is that you're just not very good at the game. :S 

This,  a dark Souls che be 8/10 for someone, for me is a Dark Souls is around 5/10 o 6/10, Bloodbrorne is a 4.5/10 for me, so this will be piece of cake, I will try it.

Edited by FlareZero

Sorry  for off topic since it's not related to the game; however, I just point out one thing about difficulty rating which people usually complain about how high or low rating is. Here is my post from another thread:

"It's indeed hard to rate the guide. I usually don't trust the rating and time estimation from the guide writers (including myself and other players) because they spend a lot of time to play and figure out how to make the game easier to plat. Since they are "good" at playing their game, therefore their rating is not good enough for the real value of game difficulty. Besides, you may see the low rating in some guides if the guide writer is good at specific genre. For example, I couldn't plat original Dead or Alive 5 as everyone know how hard it is. One day I saw a trophy guide of DOA5 Ultimate with a rating of 2/10, I thought I could plat it due to such low rating; however,I still got stuck with combo and challenge trophies. I don't blame the guide writer like some people usually do when they have a trouble unlocking some trophies, because I know that guide writer has an expert on fighting game while I really suck at this genre. Since I can't plat 2x DOA5, I don't mind to have another "impossible" plat (DOA5 Last Round) later. That's why FPS players may give Fighting games a high rating, or JRPG players may have a hard time to plat FPS game.

Here is another example: I rated Bullet Girl 1 as 2/10 in term of difficulty in my guide because there is a trick to make the plat extremely easy; however, someone posted a comment asking "I need to have whatever you're smoking to consider this a 2/10 difficulty rating. I'd put this as a 7 minimum. I can't even get past area 4 with how challenging the levels are let alone S rank. I use your little "strategy" but still either die or run out of time ".

The Trick:

• 4x level 1 assault riffles + Dodge + Auto lock-on trick => Clear mission easily
  • 4x level 3 assault riffles + Dodge + Auto lock-on trick => Clear mission with S rank easily

I admit that I may rate the game pretty low since I just tried to complete the missions for the first time with auto lock-on trick, then I came back to achieve S rank with fully upgraded assault rifle + auto lock-on trick. This game's difficulty can't be a 7/10, if so, I think other third-person shooting games should be 20/10. According to PST's rating thread, the average rating is 3/10."

If you think the rating is too low, you can tell the guide writers the reason why they shouldn't give such low rating then ask them to change it.

• Like 2

Completed right now, Classic mode it is really, really, really easy, done in less than 10 minute, I had some problem only on Arena mode, I was stuck  with 80/90 kill for around 40 minutes, unlucky with the weapons, nothing too much problematic.

3/10 fo me.

Edited by FlareZero

• 1 month later...
On 13/05/2018 at 11:28 AM, RatalaikaGames said:

I wanted to let everyone know that for PSVita we've a patch on QA to disable ink and boost FPS to 60, some people complained about this issue during the week.

Played it on vita yesterday and it’s a lot better and I have finally beaten it! More easy than before update. Thanks! :3

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Some games are harder for people than others. Some games are easier for people than others. Me personally. I didn't think this game was too difficult. But.... I can't finish Alteric! And other people tell me that's easy. But for me it's 10/10. I won't play that game anymore! Maybe one day.. But I gave up on it. 

imo i thought the difficulty was 4/10 at best. it's not impossible gotta take out the most annoying enemy and hope for a good power-up in each round.

takes multiple tries, even got close to 100 but then i failed. but the one time you get through it so worth it.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, SuchRemorse said:

Some games are harder for people than others. Some games are easier for people than others. Me personally. I didn't think this game was too difficult. But.... I can't finish Alteric! And other people tell me that's easy. But for me it's 10/10. I won't play that game anymore! Maybe one day.. But I gave up on it. 

Yeah, im terrible at Racing games and fighting games, at least now i can add twin stick shooters to that list.

I'll just keep coming back to Inksplosion periodically, it's always that one time you try where everything just clicks and you do it.

Well, this game certainly wasn't difficult. 2/10 or 3/10 sounds about right to me. There's one thing you gotta do that at first seems a bit difficult, but after a couple of tries is pretty damn doable, and then you got the platinum...

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This game was impossible for me when I first played it on Xbox. It's one of those games where you have to keep on playing to get the hang of it. I kept going at it and then I started getting better and it eventually became a very easy game for me. Now it doesn't take me longer than 20 mins to get all trophies. Also, rocket gun is absolutely terrible. If you get lucky and get a run where it doesn't choose it that much, it will be a lot better.

I just completed the PS4 version yesterday having the Vita version completed last month. (The Vita version is my fastest platinum to date at 16 minutes.)

Personally I play alot of shooters/shmups and I find 2/10 is pretty spot on. The game is pretty gracious giving you a health bar that takes several hits before you die. You also recover this health for each enemy you kill and on waves you get a weapon like the shotgun back to back you'll recover most likely to full health.

There's only four enemies... I know to some people this may seem alot if you've never played a top-down shooter before. But you gotta remember the term bullet hell exists for a reason most fans of the shooter genre usually play games like this with many many more waves of enemies flying at you and bullets coming from every which way. There's also visual cues of where the enemies pop in you should be aiming and shooting at portals just as their spawning you will most likely kill one or two before they even fire a shot.

Now here's the thing too in the main node you have sometimes dotted lasers blocking your movement. Compared to Arena mode where you have this open freedom of mobility it should be much easier to dodge/survive without having you movement so restricted. Then also factor in three of the enemy types mostly only shoot diagonally means attacking from just the left or right side is pretty preferable as you easily dodge the straight shits while having most diagonal ones miss you completely.

Games can be hard from one person to another without a doubt but difficulty for guides I think should be made to be according to the general player base and those who play alot of the genre. Which let's be fair on a game that's what about 89-90% of people have the Plat I'm surprised it's not even marked as 1/10 now.

Btw the Vita version is somewhat easier due to the fps drop it has naturally making some things go a little slower giving you more time to dodge.

• 4 months later...
On 10/11/2020 at 0:10 PM, blink_four20 said:

Hey I know I'm pretty late to the party, but I'm stuck in Arena Mode with only one trophy missing. Is anyone maybe willing to help me out on this one? Would be much appreciated!

Just keep persevering with it; in Arena mode the main thing is staying alive, so go for one or two of the enemies from each wave as soon as you see the spawn points and focus more on not getting hit than killing the remaining enemies quickly. Also pray that you don't get the rocket gun too much as it's absolute rubbish.

I finally got the platinum on this yesterday after leaving the game for a few weeks and coming back to it a couple of times as I didn't find it a complete cakewalk. It took me about 40 minutes of trying to clear the Arena mode.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Arena mode is hard as hell, it’s very hard for me to focus where there is just fucking shit flying everywhere and I keep dying I died on 80 enemies killed twice and it is starting to do my fucking head in! Edit: DUDE!!! I FUCKING DIED ON 98 WHAT BULLSHIT!

Edited by DerHerzeleid